42

"No matter how much you try, you'll never be good enough

"No matter how much you try, you'll never be good enough.''
''All I can do is try.Try and prove myself good enough,''

Sophia Syde, a young 19 years old girl who wanted nothing but peace goes through alot of tiger parenting as a child and now as an adult. She ends up having an internship in a company which is run by her big brother itself. (forced by her own parents to do so)

This is a novel about a young girl and her journey from being criticized, getting depressed and lost to finally getting applauded with pride after a lot time and patience. Sophia Syde follows her fate and finds herself growing into a smarter and knowledgeable women with the help of her supporting companions.

Hello guys, its been long since I've update I know. Here's my new book called, 'The CEO Is My Brother'. I hope you'll like it. I've added the story's link in the external link section, if you don't see it, then there's no proble because the story is available on my wattpad profile anyway.

Now about this perticular book, I'm in the proocess of editing it. I'm going from last chapter to first chapter so chapter 40 - chapter 20 is already edited, I hope I'll make the necessary changes in the next chapters too.

Happy reading.

The Forgotten Four [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara