-17- 🌘 Give Me All Of You

Start from the beginning

I'm rendered speechless. I had no idea Tharn was affected that much by me postponing the mating process. He never showed it, either. Every time we saw each other, Tharn would smile like just being around me provided him with the largest amount of happiness a person could experience. I was hurting him. For months. And he never said anything. Never complained. Never pressured me. Always provided me with the time and space I needed.

He did all that for me.

Raising up on my knees, I cup Tharn's face in my hands. His nervous movements immediately stop, and his glowing eyes meet mine.

"Tharn," I say softly with a warm smile. "Thank you for always putting me first, and for worrying about my comfort before worrying about yourself. I can't even begin to tell you how much that means to me. But relationships shouldn't be centered around one person." Tharn's eyes widen and glow at the word 'relationship'. I smile at him and continue on. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to get there, but I know now what I want. And I want you, Tharn. I am honored to be your mate."

Tharn's eyes grow watery, and he releases a shaky breath. I lean in close and kiss those unshed tears away before kissing the tip of his nose.

"Now," I start firmly, lowering my voice to the husky level I know makes Tharn's cock weep. "Fuck me until I lose my voice from screaming your name. Fuck me until your cum is dripping out of me. Fuck me until you sink your teeth into me, marking me as yours. Make me yours, Tharn."

A growl rips from Tharn's throat as he shoves me down, pinning me to the bed. A possessiveness takes over him as his Alpha pheromones roll off of him, making me whimper with need. His eyes are glowing brighter than ever before, the gold shade arousing me the point where I'm leaking, untouched. Precum soaks through the front of my pants. Tharn looks down at the wet spot, and another growl echoes in the air before he rips my pants and underwear off of me. My shirt is next, leaving me completely exposed to him. Tharn quickly throws off the tattered remains of his own clothing. My eyes hungrily drink in Tharn's naked form, now that I'm seeing it without the foggy haze of the heat.

And holy fucking hell, is he the most gorgeous person I've ever seen.

The tanned, chiseled muscles of his abdomen ripple with each movement as he looms over me. His dark brown hair is slightly damp from sweat, making the silky strands stick to his forehead. Tharn's usual dark puppy eyes are now glowing and gold; heavy-lidded with a burning lust. I can't help the moan that slips out just from Tharn's intense gaze.

"Tharn," I mewl with an arch of my back.

And that does it.

Tharn's mouth devours mine, drinking in all of my whiny moans. His tongue roams my mouth feverishly, as if trying to memorize exactly how I taste. I do the same, rubbing my tongue against his as our fangs brush against one another. His extended canine pricks my lip, causing another moan to spill out as my aching cock leaks onto my stomach.

The grinding motions of our bodies drives me insane, and I clutch myself tightly to Tharn's form. The feeling of his hot, smooth skin against mine is so much better than I remember. He thrusts up against me, making our rock hard cocks rub together, and we both groan loudly.

My lips are abruptly abandoned, causing me to grown in frustration until I feel Tharn pressing hot kisses down my throat. I tilt my head back, providing him with more access to trail his plush pink lips down to my chest. A gasp flies from my lips when he sucks a nipple into his mouth, his teeth lightly teasing the sensitive bud. My cock is leaking in between our bodies, making our abdomens slick with our combined precum. Pressing his silky tongue to my skin, Tharn trails down my neck and chest until he's able to slowly lap up the clear substance on my stomach.