Chapter 100: About Helen (EP. 01)

All was calm in the Valley of the Living Rocks. The famous Aurora Borealis showcased its glamorous colors as it danced in the evening sky; the nearby pack of wolves howling in the edge of a cliff through the luminous glow of the moon.

All trolls are already curled in their strange way of a sleep position. All, except for one elder troll and his apprentice in a hidden lair, one where it is shielded by loose vines of moss.

The others did not know of the ancient ritual being performed in the midst of this night. The ritual required flames and the main performer of the ritual, the role Pabbie had took upon himself. There were herbs and other kinds of spices being thrown at the roaring flames to empower it more.

Pabbie silently took out a glowing crystal and threw it to the growing flames. The flames began to change its color, from very fiery shades of red and orange to a shimmering golden yellow.

Soon, the flames transformed into golden sand which moved like it has a life of its own. It floated towards Pabbie's pudgy palms with its majestic, glittery form.

"Oh powerful Ⴆɾαɳɳ, show me if SHE is still alive!" Boomed the elder troll.

The golden sand which was formerly known as the flames, shape shifted into a silhouette of a woman, which began to move in its own way. The elegant, golden silhouette of the woman held out its sandy hands, where a burst of what seems like fire came out.

Pabbie gasped in shock as the golden silhouette of the woman began to transform into something circular.

A magnificent, well captured and detailed image of a tiger appeared just in front of the two wide eyed trolls. The tiger moved and roared mightily, before the golden sands turned into simple gray ashes.

Bulda turned to the elder troll, "... How could this be, Grand Pabbie?"

"I don't know," Pabbie inhaled deeply, "But one thing is certain, Bulda. She is still alive. Yet hidden in a different form."

"But where could she have gone?" Bulda asks.

"The mighty brann never told us, because that woman is always an awaiting mystery."
____________________________________

"Smile for me later, little guys."

It's been an hour since breakfast, and Aiden was starting to think this was not worth swallowing his mashed potato and those beautiful and juicy pork strips that made his mouth water— and he'd just realized, he was still hungry. He hid the fact that he did not eat enough, since the twins were needed to be accommodated to their
royal painting that will serve as a great required addition to the Portrait Room.

That meant keeping an eye over the two peanuts like a hawk. Chandler's bundle is still being replaced for a blue one, and Auriana kept grabbing an accesorized snowflake from her hair.

Elsa volunteered to assist the maids in preparing the twins, shaking her head despite their polite protests that they can handle it. Aiden chuckled quietly at the protective mama bear his wife has become.

But she's one, hot mama bear isn't she— Get a grip, Aiden.

While the maids fussed over finding this really rare blue blanket, Kai arrived just in time to give Aiden the bassinet they needed for the portrait.

Gerda gave the blue blanket to Elsa who thanked her gratefully and proceeded to wrap it around the older twin, little Chandler.

"Smile later for mama, okay, little guy?" Elsa whispered sweetly.

Auriana was now being lulled into sleep by Gerda since it was required for them to be painted while sleeping, so the artist can paint them without difficulty.

Elsa slowly brought the small, curled up prince in her arms and placed him on the comfy bassinet, gently massaging the bridge of his nose which was an effective path to sleep.

Auriana was placed right after, curled up in her soft, pink blanket. Her fragile platinum blond hair was combed back, and a white rose (without the stem) is placed on her hair, just like a hair pin. The snowflake wouldn't do, it would melt.

Aiden held Elsa close as the two of them watched the fruits of their eternal love began to be sketched by Sir Lorenzo, the most famous artist in Europe at the time. Their eyes were filled with swelling pride.

Helen sat by the door. Her slitted yellow eyes were sparked up interest as the twins subconsciously smiled as if they were having a sweet dream.

"They look so cute!"

"GAH! Anna, you scared me!" Elsa lightly scolded, startled by her sister's sudden arrival. The ginger haired princess only gushed over her niece and nephew even more, adoration adorning her eyes. She couldn't wait to give birth to her own.

"Sorry, but I just cannot miss this moment! Aww, they look like replicas of you and Aiden!"

"You and me both." Aiden smiled.

"Anna, where's mama and papa?" Elsa asked.

"Oh, they're in the main city, with Kristoff. Mama and papa volunteered to tend to the orphans in the orphanage, it's about your latest charity program, am I right?"

"Ah, yes, that. I couldn't make it, since I have to watch over the two." Elsa apologized.

"Kristoff is helping them with handing out the toys, and sir Magoo was helping out the other construction workers with the facility repairs."

Aiden practically lit up once he heard the repairs, "Oh! Can I give them an extra hand? I'll be glad to help."

"I'll let you, lover, but I want a guard accompanying you on your way there. Crystal?" Elsa smirked slightly.

Aiden grinned and nodded in approval, strongly pushing Elsa against him before planting a long kiss on her head. The snow queen blushed right after.

As Aiden parted ways, the bubbly princess of Arendelle leaned closer to her sister and whispered in a secretive way, "By the way, Kristoff and I are planning to take you guys on a trek."

"Up to where?"

"The Valley of the Living Rocks."

A/N: Brann means 'fire' in Norwegian. In this book, I kind of analyzed of what does the trolls believe in. I figured they would believe in the real elements of nature.

Also, I learned that the camera is invented in 1816, but I prefer the twins to be painted since I find it very traditional.