22

I don’t want to accept
it I’m still missing you
How could I forget?
We promised

I don’t want to accept it
I can’t understand
How could I forget
the day you lied to me?

Don’t go anywhere, stay by my side
Even it I say that now, it’s too late
I drew you even in my dreams, but I guess you just went and changed...

Playlist 11
Don't Want to Acknowledged

Maze of Memories

Part  19 : Bang Chan

After a very tiring music recordings I can finally lay on my bed and sleep. I went inside my house and found a sleeping Felix on the couch in my living room. I lift him and lie him down on my bed after fixing the blankets I went outside my room.

I grab some beer and snack from my fridge, and sat on my couch. I opened the tv and watched some random videos. As I was trying to find the remote my hand was hit with a hard object. Out of curiosity I held on it and found an old notebook.

"What is this?"

Despite of being old the notebook was neat. I opened it and found a very familiar handwriting on the first page. My heart starts to beat faster than usual. No don't tell me its....

'Property of Kim Seungmin'

I was stunned. I was confused. I was once again hurt. The pain all came back in an instant. I felt how my hands starting to shakes. The movies that playing on my tv is no longer visible on my eyes. All my whole focus is on the notebook, well scratch that it's a diary I assume. Yes, SEUNGMINNIE diary. With a shaking hands I start roaming his notes.

I have sad smiles on my face while skipping pages. His diary is very detailed and it shocks me that he also have receipts on the stories and journals that he is writing. I was keeping skipping pages until when my fingers brush in a plastic wraps. I opened the page wider and saw a very familiar snack wrapper.

My smiles grew bigger, but then I felt a warm tears streaming on my face. I examine notes and saw some small scribbles beside the Cheetos wrapper. When I read it that's when I lost it.

'Channie Hyung gave me my favourites♡'

I still remember that day.

'I really thought hyung won't allow me to have this, but he gave me this and we made a little promise to not tell anyone. I was so happy that finally I can eat again my favourite snack. :)'

I stare at his diary with sadness and tears. I decided to turn off my tv and grab his diary into my office room. I opened my lamp and starts reading the whole page with my name as a title.