16

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

You and Me
Playlist 05

Maze of Memories

Part 13 : Kim Seungmin x Hwang Hyunjin

I was walking to go home when I saw a move it truck on the house beside our home. I stare and watch at some man's moving boxes from the truck going inside the house beside us. Then I found out from my Mom that were having a new neighbors from Las Vegas.

My Family greeted and welcome our new neighbors with a foods and that's was Hyunjin and I first meeting. At first I was a little resistant befriending him but when Hyunjin gave me the most charming smile I relax.

Hyunjin and I instantly become best friends. We attend the same grade school and high school together. We always stick up with each others, we hangouts and sleepovers too.

Hyunjin is very protective to me. He even punch one student thats bullying me. He always take care of me and always makes me smile all the time.

Everything was fine and normal until I suddenly felt something. I'm falling in love with my best friend. At first I was hiding it and ignoring how I felt but when the days has come my love for him is falling deeper and deeper.

With a little courage I have in my bones, I confess to him on our sophomore year. I was so nervous that day. It was his dance competition. He won first place that time and as a celebratory we decided to eat in some cheap restaurant near our home.

We are currently walking home after our dinner when I made my confession. With a shaking hands I stop hyunjin from walking. He stop and looked so confuse With a heavy sigh I held his hand and confess.

"I know this is not right, but I can't really hide this anymore.. I like you Jinnie."

"Its okay I like you to Minnie-"

"No Jinnie, I like you so much. I like you romantically"

Hyunjin remains silence for a minute staring at my eyes. I can't read what's on his mind. I am feeling nervous but then he leans in and kiss my lips.

My eyes remains wide opened. So when he stand back from his position he was laughing at me.

"Cute. You have no idea how many times I wanted to do that"

"W-what?"

"I like you to Minnie."

"I-is this for real?"

"Yeah"

Hyunjin smile lovingly at me and I can't help but to smile back. I know my face was red like a tomato right now but seeing Hyunjin face right now I'm happy at least I'm not the only one.