03

○○○

Hyunjin POV

2028

I woke up just in time to prepare for meeting Woojin hyung. I shower, brush my teeth and wore something comfortable. Woojin hyung told me he will pick me up so I waited for him on the hotel lobby. After an hour he came.

I immediately hop on in his car and greet him. I hug him first before I speak.

"I've miss you hyung, how have you been?"

"I'm good, you know busy with my vocal academy's and helping Chan with the trainees."

"I'm glad you continue sharing your talents to the younger ones."

"We need to have talented new generation," he joked

And we both laugh. Woojin hyung was really the hyung I've been closed too. Woojin hyung drives farther away from Seoul, we made 2 drive thru. I was really curious on where are we going cause he didn't tell me on where are were hanging out.

I didn't know that I fell asleep. Woojin hyung nudged me and when I opened my eyes I saw a familiar neighborhood. I blinked and really confused right now.

Woojin hyung left his car with a smile and wait for me outside. I stretched and fix my appearance before following him outside.

"Hyung, why are we here?"

"Surprise!,"

I tilted my head still confused. Were currently in Busan. Were one of my precious memories came from.

"Why here hyung?"

"You've been away from Seoul for so long so I guess its best if we hangout outside Seoul. What do you think?"

"Thank you hyung."

We walked near the beach. There are many people but it was still relaxing. I really missed this place. Woojin hyung and I decided to eat our lunch on the nearest seafood restaurant. We enter the shop which very familiar to me.

Hyung and I sat on the table near the window. We talked a lot until our foods came.

"So hyung, why in all places you choose to bring me here?"

"Do you want the truth?"

"Yes hyung, tell me now. Did he tell something?",

"Actually, Yes. Seungmin told me about how you guys used to live here, how happy you were so I decided to bring you here. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier."

"Its okay, hyung. Actually I kinda enjoy this. Thanks hyung."

We then proceed eating again. I enjoyed our foods I really missed Korean foods.

"By the way hyunjin, I'm just curious, are you really okay now?"

I stop slurping my soup and immediately stare at woojin hyung. I can tell he was really concern. With a forced smile I nod my head.

"I'm trying hyung",

Woojin hyung hold my hand.

"Hyunjin if you really can't handle to see him, you can tell us. We don't want to forced you."

"Its okay hyung, I want to do this. Its nine or none."

Woojin hyung smile in content.

"Yes, its nine or none."

○○○

Woojin hyung and I check in on one of the hotel dorm in busan. I'm getting suspicious now, hyung was talking to someone from time to time.

It's around midnight when we heard a loud knock on the door.

"Open this door my pee will come out. Faster!" Said the very familiar voice.

Woojin hyung opened the door with a laugh and then there's a very fast squirrel came inside after. There are other who was laughing too. They all came inside and that's when I realize all the members was present. I looked at woojin hyung and he has a apologetic smile in his face.

"Surprise!!!" Changbin hyung shout.

"What is happening?" I asked

"Isn't it amazing? We are complete again. Since we're having our reunion album we decided to make our real reunion here in busan. Don't worry its just over the night." Minho hyung said.

"I wanted everyone to interact which each other again and maybe, you know just Maybe all the conflicts and misunderstanding will be solved tonight."

I made a eye contact with him.

"And since I'm done using the toilets, lets go to the beach and enjoy this night!" Jisung shout.

Jisung then put his small arms on my broad shoulders which he also do to him. It's was super awkward for me walking with him with just jisung on our middle.

We arrive at the beach and there are already bonfire. We sat on in circle and it's kinda feel like were cult or something. Then jisung and jeongin start on giving us alcoholic drinks.

It was silent, and everyone was making a awkward eye contact. Just then Chan hyung clear his throat.

"I hate this silence and awkwardness. How about we start talking about our old stories or maybe memories that the others didn't know?" He said

"How about saying stories about the other members? Like memories with them that we want to share which the other members didn't know." Minho hyung said.

"Wow my boyfriend is really smart. I love you so much!" Jisung squeals.

"Yah! Get a room. Stop flirting!" Changbin hyung said grumpy.

"Your just envy. You should bring your girlfriend then!" Jisung said while showing his tongue.

Every one laughs at our two rapper bickering. When everyone settled in jeongin immediately raise his hand.

"Lets start with Seungminnie hyung!"

Everybody looks at my directions and to his direction.

"Then, I think Hyunjin should be the one to share his stories and memories first," Chan hyung said slowly.

I can tell that everyone was waiting for my answer. I drink my beer firstly before looking at him.

"Okay,-"

Maze of Memories