18

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

Collide
Playlist 07

Maze of Memories

Part 15 : Kim Seungmin x Lee Felix

Its better to be held than holding on.

That's my new motto all thanks to Changbin hyung. Moving on its hard especially when you really love someone. Its more harder for me since I'm seeing him everyday.

After Changbin hyung announce his break up with Hyunjin things become awkward in our group. They started to avoid each others which also notice by some of our fans. I don't want to be involved in this anymore.

I decided to ignore every longing eyes that Hyunjin was sending me. I also try to ignore the knowing shy smile of Changbin hyung.

I'm so glad when we have new room assignment. There are still 3 rooms in our new dorm, the biggest room with four members, the second room with 3 members and the last room with only 2 members can fit in. To be fair to everyone, we all decided to play games in order to get the room that we want. I was aiming for any room were Jisung or Jeongin was in. The game start with teasing and when the time has come to an end you can hear some victorious cheers and some annoyance grunts from everyone.

I ended up rooming with Minho hyung in the smallest room, while Jisung,Felix and Jeongin are roommates and the remaining members on the biggest room. There's a big silence pause when we all realize how awkward it will become on the biggest room. Chan and Woojin hyung was looking at each others with a silent conversations on their eyes. Everyone notice that including the maknaes. So with a big smile Jeongin raise his hands and make a better move.

"Channie Hyung can Changbin hyung and I change room? Please I wanted to cuddles with woojinnie and hyunjinnie Hyung." Jeongin used his aegyo.

With a fake hurtful gesture Chan hyung dramatically responds.

"What about me? Am I nothing to you?"

Everyone giggles except to Changbin hyung and Hyunjin. Jeongin smiles and hug chan hyung which Chan hyung return with his comfy hug. Ofcourse since everyone knows the true reason Chan hyung immediately agree.

I was a little bit disappointed in the room assignments, its not because of the fact that I did not end up rooming with my desire members to room with but because Minho hyung always tease me and annoyed me recently.

Changbin hyung walk beside Jisung and the two 3racha members immediately hug and grins to eachothers which is in any way Minho Hyung doesn't like. With a grunts Minho hyung raise his hands dramatically and walked and grabs his boyfriend shoulders aggressively.

"Felix and I will change room too!"

I can't help but to giggle on Minho hyung jealousy. Felix and I roll our eyes in unison knowing the reason of sudden change of mind of Minho hyung. Felix walk with a pout beside me and I opened my arms to him. He immediately smile at me and hug me tight.