I - Early In The morning

Disclaimer: as the same as the prologue

I woke up to the horrible sound of my alarm, and first thing I did after turning it off was rubbing my eyes with my thumb and second finger, just to rub away the sleep in them. It was early it was five in the morning, but that would give me all the time I needed to prepare myself for school...

Yeah school.... I don't know why but today I had the feeling that something that I would not liked would happen, and plus it was raining outside. That for me was an ultimatum for 'Is not going to be a good day', if it also starts snowing while I'm at school I will be doomed, I'm really not looking forward to a snow fight, like ever...

Anyway time to get up, I already spent a good ten minutes looking towards the window. When I was up on my two legs I made my way to the only bathroom of this house, Charlie was still asleep and that is one of the reasons of why I wake up so early in the morning, so he and me don't have to share the bathroom... That well, would be a bit awkward.

While I was making my way to the bathroom, cold was creeping into my bones, so just before exiting my room I grabbed a jacket which I did immediately put on, and with that was already umpteen times better. I reached the bathroom and once inside I closed the door behind me, I went to the shower and opened the warm water to then get undressed and put my hair into a messy bun and jumped under the warm jet of water. This time, unlike what I'm used to I took my time under the shower, it was so good, the room was getting full of steam and I was carried away by my thoughts and warmth.

When I stepped outside of it it was passed already thirty minutes, I took a towel and dried myself to then wrapping another one around my body and going back to my bedroom. Once in my room I closed the door and went to my wardrobe, opened it and searched for some clothes... I never dressed up, lets alone for school, so I grabbed pretty much the first thing that my hand reached.

At the end I got an oversized sweater and a pair of black leggings. 'well that will do just okay' I thought to myself, not really caring. Once dressed I went to my desk where a lonely chair was and on that chair was my backpack, which I was about to fill with books for school. Once I was all done I went back to open the door of my room, thinking that Charlie would like to say hi to me before going to work... I still had an hour before I had to departure for school, so I stepped near my bed to then throwing myself on top of it. Yeah I know, only children do that but hey! No judging.

I lifted myself on my elbows when I heard a knock on the wall, I looked in the direction of the door and I saw Charlie. "Hey Dad". I greeted him.

"Hey Bells... I'm going to work now, I leaved some money downstairs on the dining table for you.". He paused and before he could say whatever other things I thanked him.

"Thanks dad, you really should have not." Charlie gave me a smile before turning around to reach the front door, and when he was downstairs I heard him say "See you at dinner Bella."

"Yeah dad, see you at dinner" I breathe out. I still had thirty minutes before going, but maybe I could grab one of my many books and go to school earlyer, who knows.

—————
N/A I'm sorry for eventual mistakes but unfortunately for me I am not a native English speaker