Chapter 70

Deanna

The test for IVF was postponed.

We are on the plane, the second one actually. Though now we are on our private plane.

The first one was from Barbados to Manila. I don't understand my wife but, umuwi kami lulan ng ibang eroplano.

Ang sabi niya, may suspicious daw na nangyari pero wala naman akong nanotice.

Kuya Apeng fetched us from the hotel and we headed straight to the airport.

Sila ni Jessica ang magkausap.

She gave me tasks.

First is to reassemble our men that were scattered all throughout the archipelago. Dahil baka nabobored na raw ang mga yon sa posts nila, and asked them to report their assessment. Bawal daw ang copy paste. Baka daw kasi magpalitan lang ang mga mokong.

Second is to stop the investigation about Luzviminda. She said that the revelation will come out soon. At baka nga ang katotohanan pa ang mismong lumapit sa amin. I don't know what she meant but she was so serious that I did not find a voice to ask why. At isa pa, she was very preoccupied since last night.

Third, she asked me to assign some men for her family. I told her na meron na dati pa but she told me to add some more.

Fourth, she asked me where is our safest place, I told her it's Balesin. Kaya ngayon ay doon kami papunta. It is the most secured place because no other aircraft or ships can go near our island.

North, west, and south of the place have headquarters. We will know right away everything and anything that is bound to go there whether by air, land or water.

The east side is the pacific ocean.

We can warn anyone who will try to go within our boundaries.

We can even bomb them if they refuse to reroute.

I obeyed her orders.

She was very quiet the whole journey. I tried a lot of times na tanungin siya about what's going on but she always say, 'mamaya na lang B, gawin mo na lang yung pinapagawa ko...'

Pero ako lang ang ginaganon niya. 😒

Kuya Apeng and Jessica talks like I'm not around.

Ang nakakainis pa, they talk with faint voices, kaya wala akong maintindihan.

Napipikon na ko pero natatakot ako kada manlilisik yung mata ng asawa ko. 😔😔😔

Kainis!

Di ko alam kung magtatampo ako o ano eh.

Pagkababa namin sa private plane ay dumiretso agad ako sa kuwarto.

Nahiga agad ako sa kama.

I woke up with the sound of a chopper.

Si Dad ba yun?