Chapter 77

Jessica

Plan A being the best way, B as the alternative, and C if the first two didn't work out.

The remaining letters weren't really plans, it's just the options you do because you have no other choice and only making ways on your remaining cards.

Plan Z means options does not exist anymore.

It is synonymous to giving up.

Leave everything. That's what it is according to my wife and father in law.

Tumatawag sila Papa at Mafe sa akin dahil hindi nila alam kung saan sila dadalhin ng mga tao nila Deanna.

My family were told that I have a surprise dinner for them.

Dad took advantage of their longing to see me.

He did not allow me to accept that call.

I can't accept any call. Not yet daw.

Davao to Manila,

Manila to China.

Where else can we run to hide but to the land of the 'Colonizers'.

My family is flying for Yunnan. Sabi ni Deanna hindi daw kami dun mag-i-stay. Some other province siguro.

An hour ago sinabi ni Dad na nasa connecting flight na sila Mafe bound to Yunnan.

Siguro nasa biyahe pa lang si Luzviminda papuntang tv station ay nagawa na ni Dad na ipasundo sila.

He anticipated this.

After all that has happened and what I told him about I and Luzviminda's Payatas convo.

At isa pa, tapos na rin ang investigation about her.

She really killed the Wongs.

Even Mr. Uy.

I am now in the end of my hypothesis about her.

I therefore conclude na demonya talaga ang impaktang santa-santitang bruhilda na yun.

To think na kinunsidera ko na umanib sa kanya. She could have lured me using my profession and sworn oath.

Haay nako...

Totoo nga siguro na si Dad ang gumawa ng paraan para tumaas agad ang ranggo ko.

Haay Balot. Balot talaga ng kagagahan ang pagkatao mo!

Maybe she will use me for a plan or two but she will also kill me pag wala na kong silbi sa kanya.

Buti na lang.

Greater good my ass.

Dad will leave the logistics to a managing company.

The oil mine, I don't know.

Ang alam ko lang, mga Pilipino ang pinagmamanage ni Dad nun kahit noon pa. He was a silent owner kaya basically Pilipino rin ang nakikinabang. Hindi lang dinidisclose sa gobyerno dahil pagiinteresan ng mga corrupt na pulitiko. He did everything to make his assets more beneficial to everyone. Maliban lang sa pagbenta ng mga yon.

It was an inheritance. He wasn't the one who bought or claimed it. And he cannot transfer it to anyone but to his successor.

Indeed what you don't know wont hurt you.