"What if I kissed you right now?"

Requested?: Yes, By callme_papi01 Coyfanficreader Wisdums_daughter28

Word Prompt: "What if I kissed you right now?"

Word Count: 625

Ship: Melanie Martinez X Female!Reader

A/N: I'm really happy I'm finally getting some of these requests out. This some is definitely better than my last one shot. I don't think it seems as rushed. I hope y'all enjoy it.

_______
Melanie's POV

I had just put on a light pink dress that was more form-fitting than I usually wear. I had my third date with (y/n) today and I wanted to impress. We had been going out for a few months, only going on a few dates though. I was hoping to make it official tonight. (Y/N) is supposed to pick me up in ten minutes. Putting on my shoes, I walked to my living room. Now to wait for her text.

I was walking around the room when I saw my phone light up on the coffee table, it must be (Y/N)! I hurry over to grab it and she was down outside waiting. I grab my purse and lock up my home, walking out to greet (Y/N). She had gotten out of her VW Beetle and was leaning on the passenger side door.

"Hey Melanie!" She waved at me as I walked towards her, engulfing her in a hug. "It's so great to see you, I'm so excited about tonight, "I let go of (Y/N) as she opens the door for me.

As we headed to the restaurant (Y/N) had turned on some music. Some King Princess I think. I didn't concentrate on it as much as I was too struck by (Y/N)'s attire. She was wearing a dark purple dress that seemed to hug her hips perfectly. It was a V-neck with spaghetti straps. She looks amazing in it.

As we walked into the restaurant (Y/N) went up to the host to get us our table. I was looking around taking in my surroundings, the place was classy for sure, but you could tell it was casual in a way too. Felt very homey.

Once we seated and looked at the menu for a little bit, we ordered. (Y/N) had ordered some kind of sweet photo soup. I ordered some lemon chicken dish, really eyeing the chocolate cheesecake that was on the menu. We banned our menus back to our waiter, (Y/N) grabbing my hands as he left.

"I'm so glad we could do this. It's so long since we have been out on a date." (Y/N) rubbed her thumb over the top of my hand before lifting it up and putting a kiss on it. "I am too, " I replied, "I've missed you and actually wanted to talk to you." I sat up straight when I said that. (Y/N) had a worried look on her face, probably thinking something bad was coming.

"I was hoping we could take a relationship further and make us official."

The grin that made its way on (Y/N)'s face was so beautiful and relieving. "Yes, 100% yes." Just then our food arrived and we dug in. We talked about some random stuff after that, mostly the food. (Y/N) had managed to get soup on her dress, that silly girl.

We laughed about it till we almost cried. As she was trying to wipe it away I admired her face. She was someone I wanted to be old with, and spend my last days with. "Why are staring at me?" "No reason."

(Y/N) had gotten me chocolate cheesecake to go as we left the restaurant. I ate it while (Y/N) drove me home, feeding her some too. Once we got to my place, (Y/N) walked me to my door.

Once we got to my door I looked at (Y/N) and asked, "What if I kissed you right now?" "Well, I would kiss you back and then maybe get an invite in." That's when I leaned in, kissing (Y/N), and as she said, she kissed me back.