Pissed with Cake

Thanks to Missjordanfeliztop for the request. I hope you like it. Sorry, it took so long in been in a "Life With AL" if you know want I mean. And for those of you that don't read Hayley Williams's Paper Magazine essay and join my amino Music Lovelies. Your all welcome! Okay now to the imagine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melanie's POV
  (Y/N) had been gone all night. She said that she'd be home by 11 P.M. But it's 2 now so she probably isn't coming home. I might as well go to bed.

(Y/N)'s POV
  Shit! I was supposed to be home by now. So I get out of well I don't really knows bed and went home. When I get there it's 6 A.M. and Mel is going to be pissed. And she was. There was yelling that I couldn't even understand it was just a blur. Then I hear the words that made me lose everything. "Your cheating on me aren't you!" Melanie had said that and I just broke. "Yes okay I'm cheating but it doesn't matter because it means nothing. I don't even know the name of the girl I slept with!"

Melanie's POV
  "So does that mean I mean nothing? I mean if you don't care about them then why would you care about me? Am I just a piece of cake to you? Because your just a piece of meat to me and I want you out of my house!" I yelled so loud people down the block probably heard but I didn't care. "Baby come on. Don't be like that." (Y/N) tried to resin with me but I wasn't having it. "No, (Y/N) get out! I'm not doing this anymore!" And with that (Y/N) left.

2 Day Later
*Voicemail*
"Hey, Melanie look I'm sorry for what I did just please forgive me.

4 Days Later
*Voicemail*
Hey, please pick up the phone. Melanie, really we can work this out. I mean it.

1 Week Later
*Voicemail*
Melanie, I just want to say that I love you and that I'm sorry. I did horrible things behind your back and I get why you won't answer my calls. Just know that I accept my fate and everything. Goodbye Melanie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Um okay, that was sad sorry. Hope everyone liked it. If anyone of you has a request just let me know.