Happy & Sad

Requested?: Yes, by Queen-Me-Love

Word Count: 670

A/N: This isn't a Yandere Melanie Oneshot like Queen-Me-Love request. I read some and decided that I wouldn't be able to write something like that so if decided to write some soft! jealous! Mel. I think it turned out really great. I hope everyone enjoys it and remember I DO take requests! Also, this takes place when Melanie was still shooting K-12!

_______
(Y/N)'s POV
  My time in Austria had been fun with Melanie. Yes, she was working most of the time but I got to go explore the city we were in. We would mostly see each other at night, having dinner and then looking at the stars of the balcony of our hotel room. One day she invited me to come to be on set with her. I agreed.

  Here I am watching Melanie shoot some of the last scenes of her movie. I'm so proud of her, watching her write, record, and now shoot the movie that she put so much if her heart and soul into. When the day was done Melanie had said that some of the cast was going to go to dinner and that if I wanted to, we should go too. I agreed, happily. Everyone got out of their costumes and into their normal clothes. Everyone had decided to go to a restaurant called Villa Antica Restaurant-Café. I haven't had the chance to go there yet so I was excited.

  We all took some taxes to the place. Melanie and I shared one. We held hands and made some small talk about today. Mostly just stuff like "How did you enjoy your day on set?" and "I know it will go over great." We got to the restaurant and were seated. Everyone ordered and we all started talking. I ended up having a really interesting conversation with Elita about his life in Hungary. I learned that we both shared the hobby of Photography and I insisted that he had to show me some of his pictures sometime.

  Melanie had placed her hand on my thigh. I grabbed it to hold it. I always loved holding her hand. When everyone's food arrived we all dug in. Everyone seemed to agree that it was delicious and people started sharing pieces from there plate. I usually ended up eating some of Melanie food too and vice versa. I even had some of what Elita was eating.

  I had noticed that Melanie had been kinda uneasy since my conversation with Elita. We were now in our hotel room, Mel was laying on our bed. "Are you okay?" I asked hoping she would open up to me. "Yeah, I'm just tired." She insured. I still wasn't so sure. "Okay, if you say so. I think I'm going to take a shower." Melanie just nodded at me as I walked to the bathroom. Maybe some time apart would be good.

  I had just started washing my hair when someone joined me in the shower. Looking behind me, it was Melanie. "Hey." I said dryly. She didn't say anything back. I continued to wash my hair till Mel said: "I'm sorry about tonight, about being so distant at dinner." I ensured her it was okay but she wouldn't let it go. "No, I was jealous of you and Elita. You were both getting along so well and you had things in common." I just stared at her blankly then said "Were you jealous of Elita? Melanie you know I'm yours, only yours." You put your arms around her. Water spraying onto your back from the showerhead. "You have nothing to worry about, I'm always going to be by your side. I'm always going to be the one you wake up next to and makes breakfast for both of use."

  Melanie had started to tear up a little. "I love you (Y/N), I guess I just get insurance about are relationship sometimes. I think you'll find someone better to be with." She looked down to avoid your eyes. "There's no need to feel that way. Let's get out of this shower and go to bed." I lifted Melanie's chin and smiled at her. She smiled back. I think we both decided that night that neither of us wanted to lose one another. We wanted to support one another through everything. Wanted to be there when they were happy and sad.