*Sneak Peek*

"For the future of education and science, I thank you all." There is a hush as the woman standing at the podium stops speaking, giving the audience in front of her a bright smile. She holds the plaque in her hands a little tighter as she steps back, her smile growing wider whenever the crowd erupts into a roar of clapping. Turning, she makes her way off the stage, holding her head high as she casts a glance down in satisfaction at the name, Hanji Zoë, on her diploma. She had finally done it.

It was no surprise that Hanji Zoë finished top of the class in both in Sina High School Private District and at Harvard University. She was a brilliant scholar, constantly pushing forward with whatever she deemed was necessary especially when it was something that she was passionate about. It didn't take her long to discover her love for science nor did it take her long to fly ahead in her education, achieving a Master's degree in Science Development and Technology before she had turned 22. She had the world at her fingertips and her sights on a particular job.

Head of the Science Department at Survey Corporation, one of the largest science-based military corporations in the world. It was notorious for being incredibly hard to get into and even harder to get your projects released much less tested past the first phase. The mere idea was intoxicating to Hanji, the idea of a challenge igniting her up more than anything else ever had. What better way to truly prove what she was capable of than to claw her way to the top in one of the most demanding and punishing jobs available?

However, the biggest obstacle of achieving the head spot did not lie with the work, rather the man who commanded it all. Levi Ackerman. If Hanji was known for her smarts, this man was known for tearing down even the most intelligent minds the minute they stepped into his corporation. He was ruthless, creating impossibly high requirements for those who dared to step into his domain.

An ex-military man, Levi Ackerman lead his company with an iron fist, only letting out the best of the best for his fellow military men. He was short in stature and even shorter in temper, firing people in a blink of an eye if they put one toe out of line. Despite his angelic looks, a demon sat behind those features.

With these two strong-willed, hard-headed individuals going head to head, it's really anyone's game. Will brain beat brawn, or will something new be created in the turmoil that will shake the very foundation of their worlds?