ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello. I'm sure this comes as a surprise considering I just dipped one day 3 years ago and never came back. To be honest, life has drastically changed for me since then. I can't believe it's only been 3 years since I last posted something since it feels like more. I don't even know if there is anyone who is still reading this, but if there is then good news for you. 

The reason I come back here, come back to whoever is still reading this, is because I've decided I need to get back into the writing game, and the first thing I've decided to do is to rewrite My Addictions Make Me Who I Am!

I started this when I was very young, about 12 years old. Since I was a wee child, I didn't really understand how to create a story or what went about making things make sense. Because of that, this story went off the rails. However, now that I am older and I have a better sense of things, I plan on being able to make a comprehensible story for people to enjoy. 

At the moment I am in the process of finishing up my Associates Degree as well as planning on how I want the story to go, so it might not be until May before I finally start putting out the new chapters. Plus, I want to have a bit of a buffer that way if life gets busy I can have a few chapters already written up to post.  However, I will certainly be re-writing this in the very near future. 

I hope to see all of you there, and see more people come and support whatever I manage to write! 

Thanks guys!

My Addictions Make Me Who I am ( AOT/LeviHan ) (REWRITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें