Y/n p.o.v
After watching Weiss slowly leave the class and hearing the bell ring I sigh in relief as classes ended and used my semblance to warp me toward the engine blade I left in my room. And when I found myself in my room I sat at my desk while putting away the engine blade. As I sat down I summoned an ancient artifact I found at the ruins of the kingdom of Lucius while I was still venturing around the world. The artifact was a ring it had a dark silver color to it and sculpted on the front of the ring was some kind of sentinel holding a sword upside down with both hands. I then placed the ring on the desk and grabbed the notes from my bag that I took while I was in the ruins. And when I found them I sat down on to my desk and read them reminding me of things I may have forgotten about. I found the ring from a skeleton that laid near the throne and I also found one of the sword I now own from it. Researchers and archaeologists haven't been able to find these things because it was under a bunch of debris and other skeletons. And when I found those things I continued to search around the ruins and found an opening that led to some kind of underground library. And in there I learned what the ring really was it was the ring of lucii it was a ring only the king could wear. For if anyone that wasn't a king were to use it would harm the user and there have been records of people losing many things such as their sight and their arm after using its powers for just a few minutes. The ring wasn't exactly safe for a king to wear even if it didn't harm them immediately. The ring would harm them slowly by sucking their life force slowly and the ring did this so the next king could be stronger than the past kings. I stared at he part where it talked about the ring making the new king and stronger than the past kings. And I thought about Cinder's power and how it would largely grow if she were to gain the fall maiden's powers. And if that were to happen I though of a failsafe if Cinder were to gain the maiden powers. I would use the ring so I could defeat her hopefully the ring would give me enough power to beat her. Someone then knocked onto my door and I closed the notebook holding my notes and threw it back into my bag and opened the door. And when I opened I saw Ruby who looked sad probably from what Weiss said to her. She looked at me and asked if we could talk and I let her in and she sits on my bed while I grab the chair from my desk and placed it in front of her and then sitting down. She then asks me if her being leader was the right choice. I looked at her and asked why she was asking me instead of Yang or Blake who were in the same room and team as her.

Ruby:I couldn't talk to them about it because Yang would only say that it was the right choice just to encourage me because I'm her sister. While Blake she isn't mean or anything but I have a feeling she just wouldn't care.

Y/n:I see, well then before I answer your question why don't you explain to me why you believe that you were the wrong choice to be leader.

Ruby:well I mean where do I start I'm childish while Weiss who probably should have been leader is mature. And she's more prepared for this leadership stuff than me.

Y/n:look Ruby it's only been one day to know for sure if Ozpin made a mistake with you being leader. But look Weiss has been training to be a leader for a long time but she's used to getting everything she wants. So what happens if one of her teammates she was leading were to not listen and trust her. If that were to happen her team would probably be broken up all because Weiss didn't know how to be patient with others. But you Ruby you are more patient than Weiss and you know that gaining someone's trust is hard and getting them to follow you is something you can't force so you would probably try to gain their trust so they will listen to you.

Ruby:thank you y/n for telling me this now I feel more confident and ready to lead my team and including you through our time in Beacon.

Y/n:I'm happy you're going to be leading me but remember Ruby being a leader can also be a burden because you make the choices. And sometimes the choices your left with will hurt and affect others and may cause you to question yourself. But as a leader you can't show that uncertainty and so when you feel what I'm talking about. Don't despair and stay on the past regretting the choices you made instead you should walk tall.

Ruby:but what if I can't handle that pressure and can't walk tall y/n.

Y/n:then you have your team and I to stand by you and help you walk tall.

As I said that Ruby stood up and hugged me with her face burying itself into my chest. I was surprised for awhile but I then wrap my arms around her and after awhile she thanks me and lets go of me. I then tell her I have to use the bathroom and she nods and looks around my room in curiosity.

Ruby p.o.v
As he went into the bathroom I looked at my scroll and saw the time and remembered I still had to study. And so I went in front of the bathroom door and told y/n I was leaving and he just told me to have a good night. I was about to grab the door's door handle but a ring on y/n's table caught my attention. As I walked closer to it I was drawn to it more now seeing the designs the ring had. The ring was a dark silver color and had a sentinel holding a sword upside down. I picked up the ring and took a closer look of it and after looking at it for awhile I slid the ring onto my finger curious on how it would look. And as I did my entire body felt as if it were on fire and I could hear people talking in my head giving me a headache and I began to groan loudly in pain. My legs fell as I couldn't stand the pain my body was feeling and the headache I had and yelled out in pain. And before I could pass out I saw y/n leave the bathroom with a concerned look.