{36} The Last Of The Real Ones

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 36- The Last Of The Real Ones.

Third Person POV

Perviously on Omegas' Revenge.

Breyanna's eyes turned blue like the flame Iona did earlier.

"Now it's war Casper," Breyanna growled

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Breyanna gived Casper a murderous glare while he had the nerve to chuckle.

Rage
Anger
Disgust.

That's what she feels right now.

Blue flames engulf Breyanna's finger tips to her elbows.

"You kill the first persons that showed me kindness," Breyanna snarled when Casper's replica smirked at her, she felt the flame take over her whole body and she was in front of them in an instant,

"Die," She commanded, the replicas exploded like fireworks around her.

She watched as Casper's face turned red from fury, he shift into his dragon and blow with all his might at her,

Breyanna combined all the power from her friends, the pain she endure in the past, the happiness her dead friends caused her all of that in one person, she stood there was a red flame approaching her at an inhumane speed.

Blue flames engulf Breyanna's body and then blue flames when through Casper's red ones and hit him in the nose, causing his nose to burn but he wouldn't go down without a fight.

Casper shift and looked at Breyanna who looked serene but on the inside she wanted to killed Casper.

But she couldn't.

"This ends down," Casper says before sending her red angry flames in her direction.

Breyanna had enough so she transported behind Casper and stabbed at the back of his heart with a knife the blue flame made.

Casper body fell on the ground before turning into smoke.

"You more stupid than I thought," Casper mocked

Breyanna turned but a knife in her stomach stopped her.

"You can't defeat Breyanna you will always be one thing an omega." Casper spat the last word like venom.

Then it finally clicked.

"You were the dragon omega? That turned into a cold hearted Monster," Breyanna questions

"Yes, I was," Casper hissed before making a knife with her flame he was going to stab her but Breyanna disappeared, she pulled out the knife out of her stomach.

Casper saw Queena and said

"Look for Breyanna then Kill her."

"Yes Casper." Was Queena's response, she started looking for Breyanna but found nothing so she sat on the grass only to be sleeping in the next five minutes.

Breyanna stood next to Casper she was invisible, she could kill him instantly but Casper was immortal.

She she decided that she would do the spell in Witch history that kills both parties.

It was for both supernatural and human world's safety.

Breyanna stood 12 feet away for Casper who had his guards up.

"Witches of the past give me the power to kill An immortal dragon. Witches of the past he was killed one of your kind." Breyanna muttered softly.

A woman in her early 20s stood in front of Breyanna with a soft smile she said:

"Kill him."

Back in Oblivion Casper watched as Breyanna appeared 12 feet away from him.

He growled

"Why can't you just die like the rest of the Omegas you call friends," Casper snarled

Breyanna looked him in the eyes, her eyes turned violet, dragon's scales appeared on her skin, she legs turned into wolf legs and two wings burst through her back. One black and one white. Her canines turned into fangs.

Casper looked at her before realizing what's she's doing

"No... No... No... Stop stop." Casper yelled but Breyanna was far gone.

"By the power of the last witch guardian you killed granted me the power to kill you, so you can remain dead," Breyanna said monotonous

Breyanna hands turned electric blue, Casper watched in fear.

"No... No..."

Blue flames engulf Casper's and Breyanna's body sucking their souls out of them.

Blue flames can out of their mouths and nose. Choking them to death.

The last of the real ones!

"Goodbye Jacob," Was Breyanna last words before she lost contact with the world.

Vote
Comment
Share

Breyanna's dead people. She's DEAD!!!!!!!

SAD!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭