{4} Mistakes

(EDITED)

Chapter 4- Mistakes

Ryker’s P.O.V (Adea's mate)

Everyone makes a mistake, but I made one that cannot be revised.

I rejected my mate, the one who would love me for me.

A mating bond is something to protect. One wrong move and it will snap. A mating bond is like a glass. It could never be fixed.

If Adea and I get back together the bond will get stronger yes but Adea would fight it.

I walked up to her bedroom (The attic), I saw how Adea, Luke (Adea's brother) and I with ice cream in our hands.

We were in a nearby park, Luke and I were 7 and Adea was 5.

I always felt the bond when I turn 15 but I fight it because I was scared what would people said if I had an omega as a mate.

She wouldn't even know she's a big sister.

I wake up in the morning from Gina's (Adea's mother) sobs and her father's whimpers.

Her mother is two months pregnant. If she doesn't stop worrying she might lose her baby

I inhale the intoxicating smell of oranges and apples.

Her scent.

I need a run.

Zacharias' P.O.V (Lani’s mate)

Her mother cries for her, her father joins and Lana just closed her eyes and said: "It's just a prank, Lani come out."

But it wasn't a prank, it was real.

I walked up to my room.

I knew why I told Lani we couldn't be mates because with I am Zacharias, Lucifer's son and the next heir of Lucifer's kingdom.

We have many enemies, to even count.

Lani understands, I knew, I still felt her emotions.

Her emotions had happiness, worry, and confusion but a little tiny sadness.

I know she felt my emotions so I had a sudden calmness over my body.

I laughed a little bit, only if she can read my thoughts.

Lani, I miss you! Then I closed my eyes and sleep dreaming about seeing Lani again.

Xavier's P.O.V (Quanda's mate)

I pray to the first witch to let Quanda be ok.

It was two months of moaning and whimpering for Quanda, but she never returned.

I miss her, I used to watch her clean.

Hannah her sister is looking all over the earth for her, but she is nowhere to be found.

I know Quanda used to bullied by the clot and hated by her family.

Her little brother Jake, he's 4, he keeps sobbing for Quanda.

He blames his parents for Quanda's disappearance.

Her mother Lisa and father Jace, would always look down on guilt.

I know my words were harsh, but I force them out my mouth.

I can't be with her, because I am the most wanted man by the witch hunters.

They wanted to kill me because I was in their village, I block my scent from them.

But somehow a man caught my scent and of them started to attack but I transported home.