Shot 12

Continue: 

Goon 1 : dekh chalta ban yaha se yeh hamara maal h..

Karan : maal.. ( removed his tie & opened first 3 button of his shirt )

Goon 2 : tujhe samaj nii aata.. pitne ka irada h kya..

He fold his sleeves..

Goon 3 : teri lagti kya h.. kyu bacha rha h isse..

Goon 4 : chal aaj raat ke liye de de.. phir teri.. ( laughed )

He glared them with blood shot eyes..and curled his hand into a fist..

Goon 2 : abe goor kya rha h.. goorna to usse chaiye.. kya cheez h.. hyee.. man to karta h..

And the next moment.. he punched him on front of his nose. His fist hit the bridge of his nose & the person fell down..

All goons looked at him.. who was not breathing.. his eyes were opened & face covered with blood..

He caught one man & kicked him on his stomach.. blood come out from his mouth.. other goon.. raised his hand to punched him but he hold his hand & twisted hard.. he screamed in pain.. he made him fell on ground..

Karan : bohot shok h na tum logo ko.. ladki ko chedna ka... ab chedo..

He pressed his shoe on his hand.. made him shouts in pain..

Karan ( shouted ) : chedoo.. lagaoo.. hath.. lagaoo.. !!!

Goon : hame maaf kardoo.. plz.. chod do hame..

One goon came from back & about to hit on his head but he hold that iron rod.. & hit him back.. He was hitting him continuously

Karan : aesi halat karungaa.. aaj ke baad kisi ladki ko chune layak nhi rahogee..

Goon : bhaago yaha se.. bhaago..

He pushed karan.. He stumbled & they ran from their..

Karan : tumhari to.. ruk..

He was about to chased them but heard a voice.. he turned & saw preeta standing there with tears.. she ran to him & hug him tightly. He hugged her back .

His face was showing his fear.. fear of losing her.. he couldn't imagine her in that condition.. he was caressing her hairs.. she closed her eyes feeling save in his arms..

After some time , he felt her full weight on him.. he broke the hug & saw her eyes was closed.. He hold her in his embraced & patted  her cheeks..

Karan : preeta hey.. open your eyes.. ankhe kholo.. kya hua..( panicked )

He picked her in his arms & made her sat on car..

Screen shifts..

Preeta was laying on bed unconscious.. Karan was caressing her hairs..

Karan ( in tears) : ab m tumhe kabhi akela nhi chodungaa.. kahi akela nhi jaane dunga..or tum na ek no ki duffer ho.. itni raat ko akela kon jaata ha.. agar aaj m na aata.. to pata nhi kya ho jataa.. thodi si bhi akal nhi h.. plz.. ek baar ankhe khol.. plz..

Suddenly , she started sweating & murmuring..

Preeta : chodo mujhe.. leave me.. chodo.. help..

He got panicked.. & hold her hand

Karan : preeta.. m hu.. karan.. ankhe kholo.. preeta..

Preeta : bachao.. karan..

Tears started to form in her eyes seeing her like that .

Karan : preeta uthoo..u are save now ( concerned )

Screen freezed

Precap : after 45 + votes

Do votes & leave your reviews..

Tina ♥️