Shot 30

Continue :

A man was shown entering inside his house while carrying his daughter on his back.. her small little fingers playing with his hairs.. she took her cute pink colour teddy bear clip & put it on his front locks..

Pihu : cute cute popsie!

She said while giggling then leaned her head against his shoulder.. he put her on the bed then squeezed her chubby cheeks made her lips formed in cute adorable pout..

Karan : cute cute popsie ka cute cute baccha..

She laughed made him chuckled & kissed her nose..

Pihu : mumma ko bhi kissie popsie!

She squealed while jumping on her place & pulled his sleeve made him sat beside her..

He shook her head seeing her antics & kissed her mumma's cheek who was smiling at them.. pihu grinned cheerfully & hugged her mumma tightly..

Karan : accha chalo pihu so jao ab.. kal school hai na beta..

He said whilst made her lie down on bed then covering her small form with soft blanket..

Pihu : karuuuu.. mujhe nhii jaana kal.. mere tummy m bohot dard ho rha haii..

She said his name with extra sweetness & gave her best puppy eyes..

This little monster didn't like school & studies at all & always made excuse to skip classes.. Every single boy scared of her as she was champion in punching & always threatened them..

One day.. his benchmate didn't let her copy his homework & in anger she slapped his arm so hard that he started crying & she didn't even let him complaint to teacher..

Next day karan got the call from principal.. pihu threatened that boy by saying she would put Spiderman in his bag if he said anything to his popsie but karan immediately knows seeing his face & he tried to scold her but she hugged him.. show her best puppy face so he couldn't said anything to her and apologized to the boy's parents..

That naughty girl! He spoiled her so much.. Karan thought & lightly flickered her forehead..

Karan : karu ki bachiii.. koi bahana nhii or khabardar school m koi shaitaani kii.. one week tak no chocolate no pizza..

She whined & wriggled her legs.. he switched off the lights then again walked towards her..

Pihu : but popsie m hu hi itni strong ab m kya karu.. maine to us kaju ko araam se hi maara tha..

Karan : kaju nhii Keshav..

Pihu : haa vahi cashew... Kaaaju..

She cutely dragged the name made him laughed.. he loved his pihu so damn much.. she came in his life like a light in the darkness..

She yawned.. he caressed her hairs lovingly & hummed a random tune.. she slept after sometime.. he kissed her forehead softly then left from the room carefully closing the door..

Screen shifts..

Arjun : ( angrily ) preeta! What the hell are you doing ?!

He fastly walked towards ayaan & embraced him in his arms worriedly.. he rubbed his arms then cupped his tear strained face between his palms..

Arjun : ayaan look at me! Meri taraf dekho.. bacche mumma jhoot bol rhi haii.. aap sun rhe ho.. mumma ne jo kaha sab jhoot haii.. vo aapse bohot pyaar karti haii.. okay baby.. kuch nhii hua.. haa.. ayaan ?! Beta idar dekho..

He tried to convince him but his small heart already scattered into pieces.. he kept staring at preeta who was busy in mumbling to herself..

Ayaan : mumma hates me uncle.. mumma mujhse pyaar nhii kartii..

He whispered looking at preeta then turned towards arjun who instantly shook his head & wiped his tears..

Arjun : hey hey buddy.. aesa bilkul nhii haii.. preeta abhi hosh m nhii haii isiliye kuch bhi bole jaa rhi haii.. ( glares at her ) aap mumma ki kuch mat suno.. aree mera champ itna pyaara haii.. haina.. sab ki baat maanta hai.. aapse to sab pyaar karte haii..

His own eyes filled with tears seeing ayaan.. he didn't deserved that.. even slightest look of preeta effect him so much then how could he going to made him forget that hurtful & painful words of her so called mumma..

Arjun : Ayaa-

Before he could said something his small body collapsed on his shoulder.. Arjun's eyes widen in shock & panick.. he patted his cheeks but he didn't wake up..

Arjun : ayaan! Do..don't scared me like that.. wake up baby.. champ.. ayaan ankhe kholo..

Maid : sir shayad shock ki vajah se behosh ho gaya haii.. m abhi doctor ko call karti hu..

Arjun : Ab tak kaha thi tum! Where the hell were you jab yeh maasoom bachaa apni so called maa se itni cruel baate sun raha tha..

He yelled at her angrily.. she bowed her head down in shame.. he gave a furious look to preeta then picked ayaan in his arms & ran towards his room..

Next morning..

A whole bucket of water fell into preeta's face made her wake up with jerk..

Preeta : who dare- arjun ?! Kya haii.. what is your problem yaar..

She was about to shout at the person who dare to threw water on her but stopped when she saw Arjun & gave him a irritated look..

Arjun : look at the auducity! Kuch khayal haii tumhe kal raat tumne kya kiya hai.. haa?!

He clenched his hands tightly into fists & glared her with blood shot eyes..

Preeta : whatt?! Kya kiya ma-

Suddenly , a sharp pain hit her head.. she hold his head as memories of last night started coming into her mind.. she looked at him in shock & a concern look reflect in her eyes for him..

Preeta : Ayaan.. is he okay? vo.. vo thik hai na..

She asked him with guilty face & stood up from the bed but stumbled.. he didn't hold her.. she failed herself as his mother.. she crossed all the limits yesterday..

Arjun : kya jaanna chahti ho tum ki vo baccha zinda hai ya mar gaya..

Preeta : Arjun!

Arjun : mar gayaa vo! Kal raat maar diye tumne uski soul ko.. ek umeed thi uske dil m ki kabhi na kabhi uski maa use pyaar karegi.. us umeed ko hamesha ke liye maar diya tumne preeta! How.. how can you do this.. He is just a child.. he bloody loves you or tumne.. tumne to yeh tak keh diya ki vo tumhara beta nhii haii..

Tears drops rolled down his eyes.. he quickly wiped it off & said angrily while pointing finger at her..

Arjun : i love you! I love you so much but i love ayaan so much more than you more than anything in this world.. Stay away from him.. use apni shakal tak dikhane ki zroorat nhii haii.. sambhal lunga use m.. har roz uske dil ke tukde hote nhi dekh sakta.. pyaar nhii to nafrat bhii dene ki koshish mat karna preeta varna mujhse bura koi nhii hogaa..

Preeta : arjun listen to me i m sor-

Arjun : Pack your bags now we are leaving for India in 2 hours!

She looked at him shockingly & about to argue with him..

Arjun : Not a word Miss preeta arora! Don't forget i have 48% partnership in our business.. i can also make decisions for the company.. koi picnik maanane nhii jaa rhe ham vaha!

He snapped at her & left from there..

Arjun ( in mind ) : tumhari akal ab sirf ek hi insaan thikhaane laga sakta hai preeta or vo haii.. ayaan ke dad.. karan luthra.. sirf vahii ayaan ko ek parent ka pyaar or tumhe sidhe raaste leke aa sakta haii.. ab to usse milna hi hoga..

Screen Freezed

Precap : same

Do votes & leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️