Liam Booker's Party

Lauren hears the doorbell go off and she goes down but her grandmother beats her to the door. "Why the rush mija," Her grandmother laughs sweetly. Her grandmother opens the door to reveal the two boys.

"Hi, Lauren!" They say at the same time.

"Friends sweetheart?!" Lauren's grandmother says sweetly. She touches her heart then cups Lauren's cheek.

Lauren caresses her abuelita's hand and smiles. "Yes abue."

"Well where ever you're going stay safe mijita," Lauren's grandmother says and kisses both of her cheeks.

"Of course," Lauren smiles.

Lauren's grandmother goes back to the living room leaving the teenagers alone.

"Room now!" Harry says.

"Makeover!" Louis cheers.

Hours later...

After so many outfits Lauren finally comes out with a crop top in big bold letters 'Wanted.' She has a leather skirt with heeled combat boots and topped with a necklace.

"So?" Lauren says. Her hair is straightened and she pushes her glasses up.

"I think I'm gonna cry," Louis dramatically sniffles.

"Me too babe but," Harry says, walking to be in front of Lauren. "Get rid of the glasses." He looks into Lauren's eyes for permission to take them off.

Lauren nods and Harry takes them off. He sets them down on Lauren's desk and fixes her hair. "I feel like a proud dad," Harry says.

Lauren frowns at the word dad but shakes it off.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks worriedly.

"Nothing," Lauren mutters, "Can we go now?"

"Of course," Harry says and looks at Louis worriedly.

----------

Harry parks the car and smiles at Lauren. "It's going to be okay Lauren. Me and Louis are here with you," Harry announces after a while.

They all get out of the vehicle and walk together to the front entrance.

"You are so gonna turn heads!" Louis says lowly.

"Thank you," Lauren smiled, rubbing her arm nervously.

Once they enter, everyone's heads turn to them. Lauren hears murmurs about her but she keeps walking.

"Lauren!" Ally says happily.

"Wow, Lauren you look amazing," Troy says.

"My best friend cleans up good!" Ally says.

"Anyone want drinks?" Troy asks.

"We will come with, you Lauren?" Harry asks her.

"I'm good," Lauren lets out.

The boys leave, leaving the two girls alone.

"So..." Ally says.

"So what?" Lauren says.

"Have you seen the 'it' couple?" Ally asks.

"No..." Lauren trails off.

"Liam Booker is looking great tonight," Ally wiggles her eyebrows.

"When does he not," Lauren murmurs.

"Come on let's dance!" Ally says, taking a sip of her drink. She pulls her best friend to the dance floor and they dance away.

-----------------------------------------------------

Camila is sitting on her boyfriend's lap, caressing his perfect jaw. Normani and Dinah are making out on the other sofa.

"Liam!" Shawn and Austin cheer.

"What's up G's!" Liam says patting Camila on the thigh and she gets off of him.

He greets Shawn and Austin, they sit down. They all have a great time, everyone in the room drunk.

"Yo!" Liam speaks up after taking a shot. "Should we play spin the bottle?"

"I'm down!" Most of the cheerleaders and football players say.  

"Yo Troy invite yo girl and her friends," Liam says and he nods.

-----------------------------------------------------

Troy turns to the girls and the gay couple. "Do you guys wanna play spin the bottle?" Troy asks.

"Sure," Louis and Harry agreed.

"You?" Ally asks Lauren.

Lauren looks at the stairs where the other players are going and she sees Liam and Camila. "I don't know," Lauren says.

"Come on please!" Ally begs. She does her puppy eyes knowing Lauren can't resist it.

"Okay fine!" Lauren gives in.

They all go upstairs and open the door.

"Great Troy you're here, guys take a seat," Liam says.

Camila's eyes are locked on Lauren and she can't look away.

"Yo is that the nerd?" Normani whispers in her ear and Dinah leans in to hear.

"Yeah," Camila let's out.

"She looks different. Hot," Normani murmurs.

"Sexy, and I'm gonna make sure I kiss her tonight," Camila says, lost in her inappropriate thoughts.