Chapter 26: A Deal

You were never going to run but, god, you should have.

"What the hell.." Dean groaned, tightening his grip on the gun as he quickly darted his eyes to you.

"No... we locked you up, you should be in Hell!" Sam exclaimed, keeping his gun trained on Lucifer as you tried to wrap your head around what was going on.

"Yeah, well, that was years ago, Sammy. Now I'm back and more revved up than ever, thanks to you." Lucifer grinned, running his hands down the railing.

"What do you want, Lucifer?" Castiel asked sternly, speaking up amongst the confusion. All four of you stepped forward but the demon stopped you in your tracks. His arms flew up and caught you in a wave of power, slamming you all back down to the ground and rendering the two Winchesters defenseless.

"Ah ah ah, I don't think so." He dropped down to your level, appearing in front of you as you tried to lift yourself off the ground. "Well, would you look at that... a newbie! Hi-ya sweetheart." He crooned, placing his hands on his knees as he bent to look at you.

Just as you were about to lift your hand to use your powers, you felt your whole body tense. You couldn't move your limbs, yet somehow you were standing again, two inches off the ground with your arms stuck by your side.

"(Y/n)!" Dean yelled, trying to jump up and get you away from the Devil, but soon he and the other two men were flung against the back walls.

"So you're the one everybody's talking about! (Y/n), mm, I like the sound of that."

"Why are you here?" You managed to speak, struggling to control your breathing as you fought your hardest to get out of Lucifers bonds. Your efforts were in vain; he was just barely overpowering you... but you were stuck.

"Well, I had to come see my little nephilim. I just didn't expect he or she to be.. fully grown?" He looked you up and down, trying to figure out why you had already become the spitting image of a 28 year-old if he had only gotten news of your existence a year and a half ago.

"I'm sorry to break it to ya, I'm no nephilim." You spat, groaning as he tightening his grip on your body. You could hear the boys behind you starting to stir again, shuffling around in the back, but they were smart enough to keep their distance for now.

"Aren't you? I mean, sure, maybe not the traditional 'offspring of a human and an angel', but there is a.. subcategory of half-angel, half-demons somewhere in there." He smiled, cocking his head to the side to watch your thought process through your eyes.

"Your nephilim?" Castiel spoke up as the 3 of them started to creep closer, knees bent and ready for any possible surprise attacks.

Lucifer took a look around the room, stopping to make eye contact with everyone in the room before he let out a little laugh.

"Wow, you really don't know?"

Silence.

"(Y/n), I created you! Maybe not in the traditional and more fun kind of way, but you were my doing. I manifested you!" He exclaimed, reaching out to touch your face. It took everything in you not to flinch as he neared you.

"No.. it's not possible." Dean 

"But it is, Dean-o. Years ago, I set out to mark someone with my angelic grace and my demonic essence, but I got locked away before I could.. activate it? Yeah, that works. I forgot about it, but all that time in the cage gave me a lot of space to explore my thoughts. So I went, hey, let's check up on that project of mine, and I lit the fuse. That's probably when you died and then when you came back to life, I got the notification." He explained like a madman with his evil plan, clapping his hands together when his speech had come to an end.