𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

I wonder how many days it has been, since I left the valley.

I still don't understand how I was able to survive within this vast forest.

No food. No shelter. Not a single penny in hand

In other words, I am POOR.

How unfortunate that , I, Liana, who was once a doted student, is now experiencing this kind of situation. I was respected back then, given the best things by my beloved master.

But now

I cannot even eat a single decent meal.

Speaking of that beloved master of mine. How is he back in the valley. I wonder how he has been coping up. If he knows his student is going through this mess, will he immediately rescue me, or would he send his trusted aids to accompany me home.

Thinking about him makes me

FURIOUS!!!

My blood boils when I began to think about that man! What does he has been thinking!

I, his beloved student was forced out from the valley. I tried to go back but without thought, he ordered mages to to teleport me to where I am now.

Does loosing all his hair, made him loose all his reasoning as well?

He can easily disregard his student, his ONLY student.

What kind of master is he.

If he could do that to me, then I have the very reasons to disregard every bit of acknowledgement I have for him.

Better prepare yourself old man.

I promise from this day,

I, LIANA, will have my revenge.