"I'm sorry for what I said yesterday"
He looked at me for a while and turned around.

"I don't know why I said that. I thought you liked pretty girls like her"

"You are pretty"

"Bethany is pretty"

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Why do I make things worse?

Yes. I do have a crush on Justin. But it's so not possible for him to like me back. Look at me! A chubby girl who isn't a percent attractive. People tell me I'm beautiful and pretty-

But I don't like how I look. I love myself but not my body. I know its a part of me but I don't like it. I wanna change, but I don't know-

When Justin called me pretty, It felt so good. Imagine your crush calling you pretty. But, I didn't want to accept it. Accept that he called me pretty.

"Eliza?" I came back to the world when Justin snapped his fingers infront of my eyes.

"Look Justin, I'm not-" he turned back and moved forward so that or faces were only an inch apart.

"You are pretty. You are beautiful and I don't like Bethany." He whispered as he stressed the word 'you' and 'don't'.
"And that's the truth"
I don't want to accept it. But the way he says it-
My heart was pounding so hard, I could hear it. Could he hear my heartbeat too?

"I... Sorry- I don't. I don't know. Sorry"

"Do I make you nervous?"I could feel his warm breath lingering on my lips.

Hell yes! My heart was in my throat now.Why was he so close? He made me so nervous, I forgot how to speak English properly!

"Sweethearts I got cookies. Open the door please!" I heard mom outside the door.

Thank god the door was closed!

"Mo- move" I stuttered as I tried to push him away but he came closer and left a peck on my cheek leaving me shook. He got up and went to open the door. I tried to cover my burning red face with my notebook.

"Honey, why are you covering your face?"

"Oh. I'm studying. Concentration" I said out loud with a fake chuckle at the end.

"Oh?"

"Yes Mrs. Cooper! We saw on a YouTube channel that if we keep our books that close, we don't get distracted easily. It actually works!" Justin is so bad at lying. But mom is dumb enough to believe that so it's okay.

"Oh Okay. Have fun! And finish all these cookies. They're homemade!"

I removed the notebook from the front of my face as I heard the door close.

"You are still blushing"

"I hate you so much! You- you are mean" I grunted and continued with my homework.

"now you understand right? What I like and what I don't like?" He raised his right brow and winked. Argh. My heart.

"Y-yeah" why the hell do I stutter so much!?

"Good" he smirked and say down to solve more problems.

.

Justin stopped walking when we reached the main door and turned back.

"Tomorrow is a weekend. No one will be at home. Maybe you can come over?"

"I don't want to walk till you-" I started whining but he cut me off in the middle.

"get yo lazy ass outta yo room" he did some weird accent which made me laugh.

"Ma ass is already outta ma room!" We both stared at eachother for a few seconds before I said "I shouldn't have tried that"

He nodded his head vigorously and we both let out a chuckle.

"I'll come"

"You should. Bye El. Sleep tight" he winked and walked away as if it was no big deal.

I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't. I just smiled and went inside my house.

.

I was deciding upon what to wear because I was meeting Justin at his house. I had to look pretty! I mean pretty decent-

There was a knock on the door and I turned to find mom and dad standing in their weird animal costumes. Mom was dressed as a cat (?) and dad was dressed as a wild...monkey.

"Um.. cute. But what?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"We have to go to this overnight jungle party!"

"But-"

"Come on honey! This one night" mom made a puppy face.

"Fine. But I can stay alone right?"

"No honey. You know what happened last time!"

"That was hundred years ago!"

"As far as I remember. You are seventeen and we both are-?" My dad started and looked at my mom.

"Forty five"

"Oh right!"

"Dad. Mum-"

"You are staying at Amy's. Or maybe your new friend, Laura?"

"Luna."

"Cool." They both let out at the same time and turned to leave.

"Mom" I called out and she turned back.

"You're wearing a cat costume. It's a jungle party" I pressed my lips and raised my brows.

"Well. Cats and lions belong to the same family! "

"Cats and tigers" dad corrected her.

"Oh they all are the same. Bye honey" they left the room closing the door behind them.

Not cool at all.
Wondering why me staying alone at home is such a great deal? Well...

Because, one time when I was alone at home I burnt half the kitchen down, trying prepdare dinner. I almost burnt myself!

And the other time I ended up breaking the new television set we had bought while playing Pokemon go. I was obsessed.

I was a kid back then. But my parents don't trust me. I wouldn't too if I were them.

But the real problem was where to stay.

Amy? Haha?

Luna? Laura will be there. It would be awkward as hell.

Joe? Strict parents.

I had such few friends and I didn't know where to go. Well, there was one though.
He wouldn't really mind. Neither his family. But will it be appropriate?

Is it okay to stay at..
Justin's place?

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

Justin's place will be.. perfect. Isn't it? Hehe.

Please like and comment! Will motivate me to write more 🤗

THANK YOU
Love ♥