I laughed. "I thought maybe the choker was too much."

"It's perfect. You look stunning."

I let out a deep sigh, and stepped forward letting Jimin wrap his arms around me. "I really don't want to do this."

"I know." He said kissing my head. "But you know you have to, and you know you should."

"Yeah...I know."

"Do you want another moment to gather yourself?"

"No, I'm fine." I replied. "Let's just get going."

I stepped to make the move downstairs but he stopped me, turning my head to look at him. "You are beautiful." He said with a smile. Then he leaned down and kissed me, his other hand sliding to my back and pulling me against him. I stood there kissing him, both hands resting on his arms.

The kiss started to get heated when I felt a pillow hit me on the shoulder. We broke apart and looked at the door to see Taehyung smirking at us. "Namjoon asked me to come get you Noona, but if you need time..."

"No, we are coming." I said, taking Jimin's hand. We made it downstairs and into the van that we were all crammed in. Jin was driving with Hoseok in the passenger seat the rest of them crammed in the back but Namjoon. He was in the second row, and I crawled in next to him, kissing his cheek.

"You are such a handsome brother."

"Aye!" I heard from the driver seat.

"So are you." I assured him, making him smile as he pulled out of the driveway. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Namjoon who looked a little worried. "What's wrong?"

"I just don't want anyone saying anything to you like they did." He said. "I think I might lose my mind if they do."

"And if they do, they do." I said shrugging, feeling Jimin lean into my opposite shoulder. "It's the last big even, and then we have all day tomorrow before we leave. So, let's just have a good time, okay?"

"He smiled and kissed my cheek before nodding and holding my hand."

When we got there, Uncle Lee greeted us, leading us to a table he reserved for us all. There were a lot of games going on while we were there, and I never thought that Aunt Mae would ever plan an event outside like this. It was outside, there were very nice tables set up, and the hotel had a person on the grill, as well as caterers filling ice dishes and opening food pieces. There were several different games, some in the sand, some in the grass. There was cornhole, beer pong (with water), volleyball, and an open bar.

Jimin took an order of the table and got everyone drinks as we settled. The typical cousins came by to say hi, including Minah who was wearing a very tight yellow cocktail dress. I didn't envy her, because it looked hot and uncomfortable, especially for the type of event we were at.

The mingling was kept to a minimum as we all busied ourselves with the activities. I watched my brothers team up against Taehyung and Jungkook at beer pong, the younger of the pair winning indefinitely. I was laughing at Jin's utter shock when Jimin challenged Namjoon and I to a game of cornhole with him and Taehyung. After 3 rounds Namjoon and I won 2 – 1.

We double high fived in celebration, Yoongi walking over to kiss him congratulations. "Good Job babe. You didn't even break one of the bags."

"You know, I was prepared for that." He laughed.

I smiled before feeling warm arms wrap from behind me. I could tell Namjoon was about to say something, but Yoongi dragged him away to watch the rest of them play volleyball.