#4: Body Language

I laid my towel out next to Hoseok's pulling out a few waters and walking over to the shoreline. I handed the guys the waters making them drink at least half of it. Knowing them they will never drink water and get sick with dehydration. I walked over to Jimin who was smiling waiting for his turn to drink some water. 

I handed it to him and when he took it, his fingertips grazed the skin of my hand causing chills to run down my body. He licked his lips and drank the water before letting out a relieved sigh. 

"Thank you, Noona." 

"You're welcome." 

"I was right you know." He said, handing me back the water bottle. 

"About?" 

"That bathing suit; It looks great on you." 

I looked down and honesty felt good about it. It was my first time wearing a two piece and I had seen girls bigger than me wear them and they looked good. I looked back over to him and smiled. "Thank you." 

"You gunna get in the water?" 

"I might." I said backing up. 

"Might?" He asked stepping a little closer. 

"I want to get good and hot before I need a refresher." 

I turned around and saw Hoseok run at the water and jump into Jin's open arms. I shook my head with a chuckle putting the water bottles in the trash then taking a new one for my own. I went to turn around and Jimin was laying on my beach towel. 

"Hey!" 

"What?" He asked opening one eye. 

"That's my towel." 

"There's room." he said scooting over. "Lay with me." 

"You got it all wet." I said putting my hands on my hips, glaring at him. 

He chuckled and slowly sat up, bringing one knee up with his leg bent and resting his forearm on it. He looked up at me and cocked his head to the side. "So easily?" 

At first...

I didn't understand what he meant. 

But then...

As his smirk grew...

It hit me. 

"Very funny." I said bending to sit down next to him. I took a drink of my water and he jerked with laughter. 

"You don't deny it." He teased. 

"You are rather confident. You don't even know me and yet you're flirting with me and saying inappropriate things." I accused keeping my tone light hearted. "Who's to say I'm being receptive of it?" 

"The fact that you sat down directly next to me." He grinned. 

I paused for a moment glaring at him. 

He has a point. 

"Touche" I responded. 

He laughed again before sitting up a little straighter and facing me. "So, what kind of work do you do?" 

"I help my brothers run my father's business." I replied. "'They took over about 5 years ago and I started helping them out about 4 years ago." 

"What did you do before then?" 

"Nothing much." I laughed. "I felt like a permanent student, never knowing what I wanted to do. So when Jin and Namjoon needed help with stuff I jumped in and realized I enjoyed being a jack of all trades within the company. I do whatever they need me to."