Krolia Knows What's Up (Chapter 9)

Start from the beginning

He's a cool guy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Once the two were dressed they headed out, it was still eight o'clock so they had a good two hours before they embarked on their road trip.

Finding their way to the breakfast area, their families were already there- eating and talking away. The table they occupied was filled, so Keith sat down to the once right next to it- the two tables being relatively close enough for all of them to still host a conversation with everyone. While Lance went to go fill his plate with food, most likely getting ready to pig out on it.

"So, how was it- sharing a room with my brother?" Marco asked, taking a bite of his eggs.

"Yeah, did he take forever in the bathroom?" Luis added, the two snickering at the thought.

This sparked Krolia's attention, seeing as though she knew about Lance falling asleep in Keith's bed. "Yes Keith, what was it like? Comfortable I'm assuming." She observed, stirring her coffee before taking a drawn out sip.

Keith shot her a questioning glance, him being the only one to pick up on her double meaning- she threw him a wink, a sly smirk creeping onto her features. He blanched, 'She knows- but how, when, why?' a myriad of thoughts crossed his mind, different possibilities all with the same outcome.

She knows. Is she upset?

No, Keith could tell that much, by the devilish glint in her eyes he could tell it was far worse than upset- she was happy. Which, means her thoughts were most likely in the gutter.

This was going to be one long road trip.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's assumptions were right.

Krolia constantly threw subtle hints their way that she knew, Lance being way too dense to pick up on them. Innuendos soon came into play- Keith beyond grateful for Lance's slight stupidity. 

There first stop is San Francisco, which again the McClain were excited about. They're a big family, it makes it hard to go places when you have larger families, so they were quite excited.

A complete one-eighty from how they were when it was first mentioned. 

The car ride was about an hour long, traffic as busy as ever at this time of day. Lance and Keith were in the far back like before, currently in the middle of a game of 20 questions.

"Okay, favorite song?" Lance asked, propping his elbow up on the cup holder next to the window.

Keith sat there for a moment, pondering on how to answer said question- he loved music, and currently had about thirty favorite songs. It was a tough one to say the least.

"100 Bad Days by: AJR," Keith announced, a confident smile on his face, as if he was trying to convince himself that it was true.

The name rang a bell, Lance trying desperately hard to grasp onto why it sounded so familiar to him. Before he could Keith asked a question.

"Favorite T.V show to watch reruns of?" He hoped what he said made sense to Lance, (And so did Auhtor-chan) to him the question came out weird.

"Probably Friends, or Full House- honestly I can't choose either or." Lance said, memories of relaxing on his bed, Hunk, Allura, Pidge, Veronica, and on occasion Matt watching said reruns of the shows; a bowl of popcorn an whatever junk food they could get their hands on spread out amongst them.

They pulled into a parking garage, all of them getting out and walking towards their destination. The pier. 

Hundreds of stores lined up for miles and miles, thousands of people walking, skateboarding, or bicycling by.

Lance felt giddy inside, he couldn't wait for what the Kogane's had in store.

Hey guys!!

I hate that I made my baby Shiro homophobic in this fanfic, but in order for the plot to go the way it does he has to be.

BUUUUUT I AM CURRENTLY WRITING A PLOT DOWN FOR A NEW KLANCE FANFIC!

Wanna hear the what it's about?

Yeah? Okay!

Basically, Lance is a foreign exchange student from Cuba, he'll be living with his exchange family, the Kogane's, for the all of his senior year in high school. Him and the Kogane's youngest son, Keith, who's in the same grade as Lance have to share a room. The two don't talk to each other much at first, but after some things happen, they become close. Really close.

So thoughts?

Until we meet again!!!❤❤❤