mystery of love

2 months later

it's a saturday night, i'm getting dressed. timothee texted me he's on his way to my dorm, he also told me to look pretty. alli's with braeden having a date. timothee and i have been taking things fairly slow, even slower than when we first started talking.

i put on a denim skirt and a white tank top with little blue flowers, in my hair is a red bandanna. i wear my high top converse and gold jewelry.

i finish doing my makeup just as i hear a knock on my door. i open the door to see timothee in a nice black button down shirt, he's wearing denim jeans and his tan nike sb's.

'hello rour' he says planting a soft kiss on my lips.

'hi timmy' i say smiling and grabbing my stuff.

'you look cute as ever, rour' he says looking me up and down.

'your not so bad yourself' i say winking at him.

'are you ready?' he says holding out his hand.

'yes' i take his hand and close the door behind me.

***

he takes me to the deck by the lake only now it's decorated. there were candles along the sides and rose petals leading to a table and chairs. i gasp and look at timothee. he smiles and leads me to the table.

on the table is pasta and champagne with champagne glasses. he pulls out a chair and i sit in it as he scoots me in. he sits in the chair across from me and smiles.

'timothee, this is the most romantic thing anyone has done for me' i say with a hand on my heart.

'you deserve this aurora, i am just the lucky boy who got to do it for you' he says pouring champagne in my glass.

***

that night we talked and laughed for what felt like hours. timothee gets up from the table and walks towards me with his hand out.

'dance with me' i nod and take his hand out.

'wait, there isn't any music' he puts is hand on my waist holding me close. i put my hand on his shoulder.

'we don't need music for the is dance' we sway side to side slowly and i rest my head of his shoulder, enjoying the moment. after a couple of moments he clears his throat. i look up at him, still swaying.

'aurora, i knew from the moment i laid eyes on you at that party i wanted to do this. you have the kindest heart and even when people hurt you, you still show them sympathy. i love the way you don't let people push you around either' i chuckle.

'i want to protect you at all cost. i never want to leave your side aurora. i would still be in a very dark place if it weren't for you. aurora, you brought light to my life. you make me feel whole.'we break apart and timothee pulls out a silver ring with a heart. i gasped and put my hand on my mouth.

'aurora, i promise to be the best boyfriend you've ever had and show you unconditional love, if you let me.' he asks expectantly.

'yes, timothee a thousand times yes!' he puts the ring on my finger excitedly. he hugs and picks me off the floor.

at this moment it feels like all the stars have aligned. my stomach filled with butterflies and my heart filled with love. it seems like all the heartbreak and pain nicki put me through was worth having timothee now. everything feels right in my world.

i look at him and kiss him passionately, he kisses me back. all of a sudden i feel a drop of water on my head, then many drops. we look up and it's raining. i laugh and he chuckles. he sets me down and spins me one last time.

'let's go back to your dorm!' he takes my hand and runs to my dorm. 

🦋🦋

not gonna cap i love this chapter! the next one will be better! maybe a little bit longer. also quarantine has not been fun. i miss all my friends. :(

i hope yours is going better!

xoxo