yellow

i don't know where i am. i try to open my eyes but can't. all i can do is hear and feel. i feel cold.

i feel lots of pain everywhere but especially in my right leg.

'aurora' i can hear timothee's voice. my heart skips a beat. i feel him grab my hand and he touchs my face with his hand.

'aurora you promised me you'd be safe' he cries and i feel tears land on my chest.

'rour please come back to me' i try harder to open my eyes but i can't. i want to cry i'm so frustrated.

i want to cry because he came. i want to hold him and never let go. i want to kiss him. i want to explain to him that i dont want nicki i want him.

'rour your going to be alright, okay' i hear footsteps getting closer.

'is she okay' i hear nicki's deep voice. i feel timothee tense.

'look at her. you tell me nicki' he says mad.

'fuck you' i hear footsteps leaving.

'aurora please just come back to me' i feel timothee's forehead against mine.

'aurora i love you' his voice cracks. i want to tell him not to cry, that i'm coming back to him. god aurora fucking open your damn eyes. he kisses my forehead and i fall back asleep.

***

my eyes are still closed and i try to open them again. i hear someone clear their throat.

'aurora, if you can hear me' it's not timothee but nicki.' my heart sinks at what he will say.

'i just wanted to tell you, timothee really is better for you and i'm glad you chose him. i know he will take care of you and that he'll make you happy which makes me happy.' i can feel his hand is in my mine.

'i just want you to be okay. so wake up so i know your okay' he chuckles and then sighs.

i fall back to sleep again.

🦋🦋

so i wanted just to dedicate a chapter to this special moment in the book. i told you it would be a good chapter! some special people make an appearance in the next chapter.

xoxo