37: German Chocolate

Cara sat on her bed, invested in a brand new book she had just boughten from Barnes and Nobles (aka the most dangerous store in the world).

" Caaaarrrraaaa!" Someone shouted from outside her door, knocking rapidly. Cara laughed to herself, knowing exactly who was outside her door.

" Hi Sky." She smile as she swung open the door.

" Wanna go swimming?" He asked hopefully.

" I-sure-why?" She stuttered.

" Because it's fun." Sky shrugged.

" Where's Ben?" She laughed.

" On a date with JoJo."

" Josh?"

" On a date with Bexley."

" Nick?"

" Good question. Not sure." Sky shrugged.

" Fair." She nodded.

" Give me a couple minutes to get changed. I'll be down in a few." She smiled.

" Okay!" Sky grinned, heading for the elevator.

Cara shook her head with a chuckle. She briskly sorted through her suitcase, in search of her bikini.

" Where is it?" She whispered under her breath. She quickly spotted the familiar blue fabric. She ran to her bathroom to change. She threw a pair of shorts and a loose crop top over top. Grabbing her phone and sandals. With that, she slipped out of her room and towards the pool room.

Sky was already down there. She would be lying if she didn't take a short moment to appreciate his abs.

" Hey." He smiled.

" Hi." She returned his grin, placing her phone on a table.

" Please tell me the water's semi-warm." She said as she took of her shorts and top, leaving her in her bikini.

" It's fine." He assured her.

" Uh-huh." She shot him a sceptical look.

" I promise. Look." He backed up to the edge of the pool, letting himself backwards. She cringed lightly when she heard his back smack the water.

" You good?" She asked once he surfaced.

" Yeah, I'm not doing that again." He shook his head.

" Yeah, you will." She laughed as she walked towards the steps of the shallow entrance.

" Probably." He nodded, swimming towards the shallow end. She stepped into the water.

" Whoa!" She jumped back onto the surrounding tile," You said it wasn't cold!"

" It's not." He laughed.

" It's really cold." She shot him an incredulous look.

" Is not." He shook his head.

" Is so." She argued, sticking her foot into the water to splash water at him.

" Oh it's on." He scooped water up, splashing in towards her.

" Rude!" She splashed him back.

" Rude? You did it first!" He laughed, tossing more water her way.

" But you told me the water was warm!" She splashed more water at him.

" Cause it is!" They continued to splash each other back and forth until Cara and the ground surrounding her was soaked with water.