22: How To Quicky Gather Toursies 101

" JoJo! Wake up! We're leaving soon!" Meredith shouted from down the hall.

" I'm awake!" JoJo shouted back.

" Liar!" Melissa called. The was a pause.

" Yeah."

oOOo

" Magic Kingdom! Magic Kingdom!" The boys chanted as they pulled into the park. They all climbed out, JoJo swung her backpack over her shoulder as she followed.

" Thank you." She called to the bus driver.

" No problem, have fun." He smiled.

" Okay, before you go running off, we are meeting for lunch and going out for dinner." Meredith started.

" Please, don't get lost or hurt." She added.

" No promises!" Josh said. JoJo whacked him in the head for Meredith.

" Thank you." She smiled.

" Let's go!" Chaz hooted, and off they went.

oOOo

" I'm going on Big Thunder Mountain!" Nick shouted, making a beeline for the ride.

" Oh! Me too!" JoJo shouted, jumping on his back.

" Ugh, Ben! Take her back!" Nick called dramatically.

" Rude." JoJo whacked his shoulder. She then got lifted up by someone else. Michael grinned cheekily at her before passing her to Josh, who passed her to Ben.

" As I've said before, I'm not a rag doll." She said as Ben placed her back on her feet.

" As I've said before, you're more fun." Josh replied.

" Yeah yeah." JoJo rolled her eyes. She ran after them to get in line for Big Thunder Mountain.

oOOo

A few hours later they ran into Steve, Melissa, Wren, Meredith, Dan, and Stephanie.

" Hi!" JoJo chirped, riding on Ben's back.

" Hey guys, please don't tell me you've done something illegal." Meredith said, a smile still on her face.

" No ma'am." Nick shook his head.

" Okay good. Where's the others?" She asked.

" Excellent question." JoJo hopped off Ben's back, sitting on the ground in the shade. Wren walked over and plopped in her lap.

" There's some of them." Josh pointed to where Chaz, Jordan, Nico, Jeff, Vincent, Little Anthony, and Jack were walking over.

" We're still missing around half of us." Nick sat next to Wren and JoJo in the shade. The others made their way up to the group

" Wait, I got this!" Ben jumped onto a bench. He cupped his hands over his mouth.

" Oh boy." JoJo muttered, preparing herself.

" A PAIR OF NEW SHOES WITH MATCHING LACES!" He shouted, on pitch.

" A PERMANENT BOX AT THE SHEEPSHEAD RACES!" Nico jumped onto the bench next to Ben.

" PASTRAMI ON RYE WITH A SOUR PICKLE!" Michael Rios materialized.

" MY PERSONAL PUSS ON A WOODEN NICKEL!" Iain appeared.

" LOOK AT ME! I'M THE KING OF NEW YORK!" Ben started to do his tap solo.

" SUDDENLY! I'M RESPECTABLE! STARING RIGHT AT YA! LOUSY WIT STATURE!" He continued to tap.

" NOBBIN WITH ALL THE MUCKITY MUCK! I'M BLOWIN MY DOUGH AND GOIN DELUX!" Sky walked out of the bushes next to them.

" AND THERE I BE! AIN'T I PRETTY! IT'S MY CITY! I'M THE KING OF NEW YORK!" They were definitely drawing a crowd.

" A SOLID GOLD WAFCH WITH A CHINA TWIRL IN!" Josh jumped up next to Ben.

" MY VERY OWN BED AND AN INDOOR TURLET" Anthony and Vincent sang together.

" A BARBERSHOP HAIR CUT THAT COST A QUARTER!" Nick jumped in.

" A REGULAR BEAT FOR THE STAR REPORTER!" Jacob somehow winded up with the group.

" AIM SCRAY PUNK! SHE'S THE KING OF NEW YORK!" Ben shouted.

" WHODA THUNK? I'M THE KING OF NEW YORK!" Stephanie joined in.

" WE WAS SUNK! PAIL AND PITIFUL!" Somehow, they whole cast was back.

" BUNK OF WET NOODLES!"

" PULITZERS POODLES!" They finished. All the onlookers began cheering and clapping. They made their bows, heading inside the restaurant.

" How on earth did that work?" Dan looked genuinely astounded.

" Because Ben Cook started singing. Everyone had to come." Chaz replied casually.

oOOo

The rest of the day went, well, not as planned because nothing was planned. They wandered around the park some more and went to another restaurant offsite for dinner.

JoJo was laying in her bed when Ben walked in.

" Hey, how'd you get in here?" She asked tiredly.

" Only your screen was closed. Melissa said she didn't care since it was only me and not 16 of us." Ben laid next to her. JoJo chuckled, turning his body into a pillow.

" You tired?" He ran a hand through her messy hair.

" Yes." She nodded.

" I let you sleep then." He chuckled, trying to escape her grasp.

" No." She complained.

" I can't stay here." He smiled.

" Just for a little?" She begged. She gave him her most convincing puppy dog eyes.

" All right." He sighed. He held her until she fell asleep, and then he carefully untangled himself from her body.

" Love you." He whispered, kissing her hair on the way out.