15: New Years Eve Party

" JoJo!" Josh wandered into her hotel room, flopping onto the bed.

" Josh!" She shouted back from the open bathroom door, doing her makeup.

" I can't tie a tie!" He groaned into her pillow.

" How do you not know how to tie a tie?" She stuck her head out the door.

" Cause I'm illiterate!" He shouted back.

" Mood but, don't see how they relate." She walked back into the room, sitting at the edge of the bed to put of her shoes.

" Can you help me?" He begged, holding up the piece of fabric.

" Give me a mintue?" She chuckled, sliding on her shoes.

" Okay." She turned, tying the tie around his neck. He sat so still that she thought he stopped breathing.

" Jo?" Jeff wandered into her room.

" What?" JoJo finished tying Josh's tie.

" Can you tie my tie?"

oOOo

" Oh, looking good!" Stephanie called as JoJo walked off the elevator accompanied by Josh and Jeff. JoJo rolled her eyes, doing a twirl which the Girlsies cheered for. Ben chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

" You look amazing." He smiled gently.

" Why thank you, you look pretty good yourself." She tilted her head to look at him, giving him better access to her lips. He chuckled, pressing a short kiss to her lips.

" PDA!" Nick screamed, running out of the lobby.

oOOo

" Oh my God, they have cake pops." JoJo immediately went to the food table as they walked into the room the tour had rented for them.

" Did I hear cake pops?" JP appeared out of nowhere.

" Cake pops!" JoJo shouted from where she had around six in her hand.

" I want cake pops!" JP went to grab some cake pops too.

oOOo

" Guys! It's almost midnight!" Stephanie shouted. JoJo quickly relocated Ben.

" We're doing this Newsies style!" She called. Seize The Day started playing over the speakers.

They watched the ball drop with Newsies playing in the background.

They began screaming "strike" right as they entered a new year. JoJo turned to Ben, pulling him down to kiss her, which he eagerly responded to.

" GROSS!" Anthony screeched. The couple chuckled at the young boy who was on Chaz's shoulders, how did that happen?

JoJo glanced over to see Josh slip out of the room on a face time.

" ALL FOR ONE AND ALL-" Jeff jumped onto a table, singing along with the music, he may have been a little tipsy.

oOOo

JoJo, Ben, Josh, and Sky walked down the street back to the hotel.

" Do we have a show tomorrow?" JoJo yawned, leaning into Ben.

" Yes ma'am." Josh nodded tiredly.

" Awe man, half the cast is gonna be hung over." Sky groaned.

" The other half is underaged." Ben chuckled.

" Which means I'm going to be purchasing some bananas tomorrow." JoJo grinned.

" Field trip to Walmart at 6 in the morning. Sounds fun." Josh nodded.

" It's 3 now." JoJo deadpanned.

"....Field trip to Walmart at 11 in the morning." Josh corrected.

oOOo

" So, who did you call last night?" JoJo asked as she and Josh walked through Walmart.

" What do you mean?" He questioned.

" At midnight?" She clarified.

" My mom." He shrugged.

" I don't believe you." She squinted.

" Okie dokie, anyway, bananas." Josh continued on, looking at the array of bananas.