Now : Port Angeles

....................................

Previously on the Cullen Princess

"Who are you?" Waylon had the courage to ask. The four grinned at his question. Moving in closer the predators that has cornered they're prey.

"James, Victoria, Sean, Amber, let's not play with our food"

"Hey what were you gonna search?" She called to him. "Quilette legends" he said simply.

Charlie quickly dialed a number on his phone. "Hey, Carlisle it's me, I need to ask for a favor......"

......................................

Port Angeles,

4:47pm

Justin sat down looking boredly at his feet. Angela sat beside him on the bench still holding the piece of paper that held the address tight in her hand.

Jessica and Bella were walking around the shops trying to find 'dresses' or thin and short pieces of fabric sown and stitched together. That was exactly what Jessica and Bella were buying. Justin had tried to ignore everything they were saying, as he didn't want to hear about what dress or colour made they're...uh...girl parts look good.

Justin's face went red every time they mentioned anything like that, along with Angela, who kept glancing down at the bookstore address. As Jessica and Bella were looking in the mirror, getting a look at the dresses, a loud knock was heard on the window from outside gaining everyone's attention.

A group of boys who were clearly drunk began to wolf whistle and cat call the girls, Justin glared at them putting his arm around Angela and bringing her closer to him, trying to shield her from they're gaze.

"Assholes.." he mumbled, Angela hummed in agreement. "Hey I really wanna go to this book store its not to far from here" Angela said standing up and grabbing her things and Justin shot right up out of his seat.

"I don't think that's a good idea" he stated blocking her path. Angela looked at him confused. "Why". "You say those guys out there, I'm not letting you go out they're by yourself". "So what?, your not gonna let me get the book?" She asked. "No, I'm going to get it for you" Justin said taking the paper from her hands, looking down at it.

"Wait what?..so you're just gonna leave me with them?" Angela pointed to Bella and Jessica, Jessica was wearing a pink dress that practicality had her breasts falling out, and Bella had a very short black maxi dress on that squeezed her so tight you could see, everything!!.

"I'd rather leave you here with them, at least I know that your not out there with those creeps and that makes me feel better" Justin said. "You have the name of the book you want written down?" He asked, Angela nodded.

"Ok, I'll see you at the restaurant" Justin turned and left the store. Walking into the cool quite streets. Some time later he found himself at the bookstore.  The bell dinged as he entered. Browsing through the shelves, he searched for the book that she..no, they wanted, as Justin had hoped that this book might give answers on the Cullens.

Walking up the cashier, he quickly played for the book, and left the store. It was dark now, the street lamps were on, it was late. Angela was going to kill him. Walking briskly out of the parking lot, he heard an empty glass bottle rattle against the tarmac. Looking into an alley he saw the four guys who had been knocking on the door of the dress store earlier

Walking a little faster Justin tried to avoid them but his path was blocked by two more men, turning around two more guys now stood behind him. "Hey man where you think you going?" One said. "Thats a nice watch you got there.." another said. "How much cash you got on ya?". "Hey where's those babes you were with today, we wanna have some fun with 'em" on of them drunkly slurred gasping a round of laughs, as Justin quickly tried to leave again but was stopped.