Now : Animal attack

Hey you guy, I couldn't think of anything for another chapter of baby Faith, if you have any ideas please send them, it would be a huge help

------------------

A week later,

Forks,
Boat house,
Friday evening

It was six in the evening, it was getting dark, the sun was no where in sight. In a boat house, one man was finishing off work on his boat, he was preparing for when he would have his next fishing trip with his friends.

Waylon, was listening to his music, singing along, not a care in the world, a beer in his hand and his eyes closed as he relaxed completely, not knowing the danger he was in.

He could feel eyes on him. Taking off his headphones he looked around but saw no one, footsteps walked closer to him, he looked over worried, before sighing in relief when he recognized who it was.

"Tyler, you scared me, you asshole" Waylon swore at his friend who now joined him on the boat. "That wasn't funny you know hiding in the shadows and making those weird noises" Waylon complained. Tyler looked at him confused. "What are you talking about"

Waylon was about to answer when another loud bang was heard. The two men jumped in fright, looking at each other. "What the hell?!" Tyler whispered. Waylon moved over to his engine and turned it on, and began to reverse the boat.

When out of nowhere, two figures grabbed the front of the boat and pulled it back towards them, with incredible strength. The men onboard the boat, fell down on impact.

Waylon looked up, and saw two women standing there. One woman was a red head, and had crimson red eyes, she wore a sparkly top, with dark brown jeans, and a white fur shawl around her shoulders. The woman next to her looked younger, she had straight blonde hair, and red eyes, she wore a black crop top and black jean shorts, with no shoes.

Tyler looked at the blonde with lust, standing up he was beside Waylon. "Hello". Two loud thumps came from behind the two men, the looked behind them to see two others standing there.

One man was a blonde who has his hair on a low pony tail, red eyes, he had no shirt on and had dark blue jeans on, he grinned devilishly at them, while commenting. "Nice jacket"

While the other beside him was a young man around 18, same as the blonde girl. He had short brown hair, dark red eyes like the others, he wore a black leather jacket over a red shirt and black jeans. He glared at Tyler.

"Who are you?" Waylon had the courage to ask. The four grinned at his question. Moving in closer the predators that has cornered they're prey. "It's always the same questions" The blonde man said to the group.

"Who are you?" The red head spoke. "What do you want?" The blonde girl said smirking. "Why are you doing this?" The brown haired boy grinned at Tyler making the man cringe in fear.

In a flash, another man was on the boat with the others. He had dark skin making his red eyes pop, his hair was in dreadlocks, he wore a brown leather jacket over a white shirt and dark blue jeans. Looking at his nails he spoke boredly. "James, Victoria, Sean, Amber, let's not play with our food"

-------- Earlier that day --------

7:56am

Justin sat in his room, typing on his computer, while Angela sat on his bed watching him, while she was texting someone. He sighed heavily, his fingers traced over the keys yet he didn't press down on them, as if something was telling him not to......but he couldn't ignore this any longer, he had to know the truth he had, because it was driving him insane.