Unknow call

"Asahi wake uppp!!!" Kai said as he tried to shake him awake. "It's nearly 3pm and you've been sleeping for hours" he pouted. Asahi could only smile at his beloved Kai before opening his eyes to see his reaction. "I'm too tired plus it's Saturday." Asahi slightly smirked. He obviously was trying to tease him but Kai wasn't having it. "If you don't wake up right now, I won't give you any kisses for the rest of the week." Kai said as he returned the smirk. "Well then, I guess that means no kisses" Asahi said before closing his eyes and rolling to the other side of the bed smiling while Kai threw a tantrum. "Darn it Asahi. Your impossible you know that! Sometimes I wonder how'd I even fall for you!" Kai pounced on top of Asahi trying to grab his attention "Are you listening to me?!" Kai asked " Yes mother" Asahi laughed before calmly kissing him. Kai kissed him back being lost for words afterwards. "I- ... Your lucky I love you" Kai smiled.

After that little commotion the two love birds decided to head downstairs for a little snack. "Do we have any leftover sushi from last night?" Kai asked as he opened the refrigerator. "I don't believe so. I probably ate it." Asahi smiled. "Why'd you eat them?! You know how much I was craving them?!" Kai exclaimed. Asahi laughed at his cute little reaction. "Did you know your so cute when ur mad?" Asahi walked up to Kai and hugged him while softly kissing down his neck. "You've been so grumpy all day. Maybe you should relax a bit" Asahi whispered, slowly making his way down Kai's back to his ass. Kai bit his lip thinking of his soothing words as his precious lips pressed up against his neck. ( maybe I have been a bit crabby lately but jeez. Does he have to seduce me everytime?) Kai thought. "Oh you two are up?" Mom said walking to the counter. Me and Asahi quickly separated and tried to play it off as if nothing happened. "Y-Yeah uh... we just got here" Kai stuttered. "Well don't mind me. Just getting a banana, need to keep my nutrition up ya know?" She smiled as she grabbed a banana. "Well I'll be going. You can get back to whatever u two were doing^^ oh and use protection" She said before leaving the kitchen, leaving me and Asahi in shock.

Kai and Asahi decided to watch a movie since it seemed like the most untroubled thing to do. They had the snacks, popcorn, drinks, candy, etc. All cuddled up in front of the living room TV and no distractions, till Asahi got a random phone call. At first when it rang he ignored it, then it ranged again but as before he ignored it. The final time it rang, he decided to pick it up. "Yes?" Asahi Answered. [ Is this Asahi? ] unKnown caller. "Yea? who is this?" He asked. Kai then looked up at Asahi in great confusion wondering the same thing. [ awe your don't remember me? your first love~] Asahi's eyes grew bold as the words flowed through his head. "Lose my number." Asahi demanded. [ Awe, don't be like that. You'll make me sad. I just wanna see you, maybe get a cup a coffee!~ ] Asahi was lost for words and was in deep shock so he ended the call and blocked the number asap. "What happened? Who was that?" Kai asked. "Don't worry about it just... watch the movie." Asahi said, kissing Kai on his forehead. Of course Kai slightly smiled but was still curious of who called before taking a quick glance at the phone.

[<~} hellooooo my doves!!!! I'm back with another bangerrrrr!! I feel like this chapter was a bit rushed but I hope you enjoyed this and look forward to every Wednesday with a new chapter!! Anywho everyone stay safe and have a great day!! 🕊♥️🏹 {~>]