A couple of minutes later I see Billies assistant walk in and behind her I see Brandon, prince, Gawa, Nikita and not so surprisingly,
Sam and Colby, Jake, Corey, Kat, and Tara.

I see all of them and the room goes silent. Everyone looks at each other and I finally break the silence by saying 'hey' out loud.

Nikita was the first person walk up to me to hug so I hugged her back. Then came prince.

"I missed you sis." I hear prince say as he pulled away. That for real made me wanna cry. People really did miss my huh.

I see gawa smiling and he comes to hug me and honestly I thought he would be more mad. Although he's the most chill out of our friend group, he's the one who keeps grudges and I though that he'd hate me but I guess I was wrong. We hug and I wanna start crying but I have too much makeup on and my ex is standing right there.

He let's go and we smile at each other. I look back at the people by the door and i see Brandon come to hug me. We hug and I try to keep things mutual. I hope it's not that noticeable but I'm not trying to get too close to him tonight. "How are are?" He says as he pulls away.

"Pretty good actually." I say and I pats my shoulders.
"Little baby's feeling goood." Princes goofy ass says.
I don't say anything but I look back and stick my tongue out and laugh.

I look back and see the rest of the people. The people I didn't invite.

Jake comes to hug me and I hug back. Along with Tara, Corey, kat. We say hi and how are you's.

Then it was Sam. I had not problem hugging Sam but I hope he feels the same.

"Hii!" He says hugging my tightly.
"How are you, you good?" He asks me holding my shoulders.

"Yeah.. actually.." I say smiling.

"Good good, I missed you.." he says softly,

"I missed you guys too." I say with a pouty face.

"It's like she grew.." Jake jokes around making us all giggle.

"Technically.. i did!" I say standing on my tippy toes.

We laugh and Sam walks to Kat standing near me.

The I look and see Colby. It's him. The love of my life. Standing right in front of me. It's like every time I see him I fall in love with him even more. I missed him so much. His face, his smell, his body, his heart. Everything.

We both walk up to each other and we hug each other. Tightly. His smell smells the same. His body has just gotten better to hold. I don't want this to end. It seemed like the hug was going on forever as we both swayed together.

"Sissy" I hear prince say, snapping us out of our little hug. I see Colby look at prince with a pouty face I just melt. I love him.

"Umm.. y'all can wait here I'm gonna go get something." I say as I hesitantly let go of Colby.

"Ok." He says softly. And I quickly walk out the room. Once I get in the hallway I literally freak. I've been waiting for that for forever. It finally happened.

I do a little happy dance in the hallway and I bust into the room Billies in. I see Billie sitting in her phone so I assume she's done.

"You have guests!" I say.

"Who?" She asks.

"Come see!" I say going up to her and grabbing her arm.

"Is it a celebrity?" She asks.

"Yes! You love them. Like adore them!" I say.

"is it's Sabrina?!" Billie asks getting hopeful.

"No" I say pulling her out of the room and down the hall to the best room.

"Justin?" She asks.

"You'll see." I say when we reach the door. She was about it open the door when I stoped her and told her to breathe.

"Why." She asks letting go of the door knob.

"Cus.. we just ran.. and your tired, you need your inhaler?" I say faking being out of breath. My heart's beating fast but not from running. What if this was a mistake and she hates me for it.

"Do you need an inhaler!" She jokes around with me and opens the door. She walks in looking back at me and looks forward again and stops in her tracks. I can tell she's fighting the urge to run up to Brandon and hold him.

"Hi!" Prince says braking the silence. 

"Hi" Billie says going up to him to hug him. She ends up hugging everyone and then she goes to hug Brandon. They hug and it's cute and all, but it just feels like it's missing something.

"So like are y'all good now?" Gawa asks the question they've all been wondering.

"Yeah." Me and Billie both answer.

"It was a stupid fight that ended wrong but we fixed it." Billie says grabbing my waist and holding me. Not gonna lie, it's still kinda weird but I'm just gonna go with it and if Billie thinks she ready, I'm ready.

"Yeah, I love this bitch now, I can't stand her tho." I say chuckling making everyone laugh.

Billie let's go and I go over to sit next to Colby. I know we haven't gotten to talk about our feelings but I can tell he missed me.

Billies manager walks in and sighs

"There you are.. billie you are up in 30 you guy have to get your mics ready, comon." I throw my arms up in the arm bc I literally just sat down. Little do they know I have to perform too. Colby laughs and places he's hand on my thigh and rubs it. That just made me heart skips like 15 million beats.
I get up and blush at him. "We're you goin?" He asks and I tell him I'm going to the bathroom. I then turn around and I follow Billies manager.

Damn I love him.

~a/n~
Unedited asf

Lemme sleep

I can't wait for the next chapter.