What you need to know...

Natalie O'Connell is Billie Eilish's sister. They were both born on the same day. But there not twins.

This sums up Natalie👆🏽💞

~

*Alexa play 'R.E.M' by Ariana Grande*
Listen to it

* always 'Natalies pov, unless I say it's someone elses*
"Soo... tell me more about him.." I say.

"He's so talented.. and he's just ughh his perfect!" Billie says. "I just wish he was my age." She huffs.

"Well I mean it's only like what.. 2,3 years." I say hesitantly.

"Yeah but it's gonna take forever!" She says plopping down back on her bed.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I say trying to change the subject.

"You know what ima write." I say.

"In what?" Billie says chuckling.

"Me dIaRy." I say making a funny face at her. "Close your eyes." I say.

"Oh come on really." She says.

"Yes!" I respond.

I look over to her and I see her covering her eyes. I go to my side of the room and go into a empty shoe box under my bed. I usually keep all my valuables under my bed. I have all types of things under there, from diary's to money.

Once I grab the book I tell her she can open her eyes.

"What's so important about that book anyways." She asks as she moves her hands.

I look at her dumbly because she asked a dumb question.

"It's a Diary."

She playfully rolls her eyes and continued to fantasize over her new crush Brandon. By what billies said about him Brandon seems like a really greats guy. I've seen a picture of him and not gonna lie he's pretty fine. All she's been talking about is how good she thinks he'll be in bed or how big she thinks he is.

Either way I'm still single and I'm feeling a little nostalgic so ima just go through my diary. I have many but this was my most recent one.

Dear diary,

I'm so sad rn. I miss my mom and dad sm rn. I wish I had a chance to say by. They mean everything to me...

Was all I could read before I start bawling. My parents died due to a plane crash when I was 12. I lived in a foster home for a year and a half before my new mom Maggie took me in. Maggie and my mom we're best friends. They would go to yoga classes and go out all the time. I've known Billie all my life. We would go to each other's houses all the time. When my parents died it was a hard hit for not only me but them. I also have a brother named Justin. Justin and I were in school when we heard the news. My brother was in highschool at the time. He was a senior, and I was in the 6th grade. I stayed there for almost 2 years when my brother had to leave after one year because of his age. Once Maggie and her husband, my new father, could adopt me they did. Maggie was my godmother so it was her duty to adopt me in the first place.