1͓̽5͓̽

*Billies pov*

"Ok, well, she should be ok for now. Let her rest.. please. And I mean hopefully she'll be better when she wakes up. The IV should help a lot." I hear the doctor say.

"Ok.ok." My mom says as I see the doctor walk out.
I know I'm supposed to be sleeping but I just can't. I can't stop thinking about what the doctor told me. I still don't think it's true. Like out of all people. Why me! If I don't deal with this now this could be life threatening.. potentially.. or I'm just being over dramatic and over analyzing everything. I'll be fine.. hopefully.

"Hey.. baby... go to sleep for me sweetie.. ok.." my mom says as she bends down to be eye level with me on the bed, waiting for an answer. I simply nod my head and try to drift to sleep again. I close my eyes and wait. But nothing. I assume my mom got up because I felt the bed lift up a little from her leaning against it. I felt a swift wind walk by to go behind me.

"What are we gonna do?" I hear my mom ask.

"I- honestly.. have.. absolutely.. no idea." I hear my manager say. What are we gonna do. I have my whole life ahead of me and I don't want this to ruin everything.

I couldn't help but cry. I didn't want to cry.. but I just can't stop. Apparently my mom noticed cus now she's trying to comfort me and tell me not to cry.

~ Natalies pov

Soooo..... apparently... my whole family.. betrayed me.. basically.

Dear Diary,

       Sooo apparently Billie, out of all ppl, is PREGNANT WITH JORDANS BABY! And yes.. I'm just finding out about this. And tbh.. I'm not even that shocked. I'm just disappointed that no one told me shit. Like damn y'all hate me hate me. No one told me about the whole passing out thing. I though we were family. Either way, I'm sure that Bils gonna get an abortion. She's way too young. Her career is growing. And I'm 100% sure she's not in love with Jordan. She probably only slept with him to get back at me. And I still hate her for that.

                                                                            Xoxo 😘,
                                                                              Natalie

~

It's the next day and I just got up. It's been about a week from when me and my friends went out. We've all hung out over ft but not with each other in a week. I'm supposed to be going out with them tomorrow but, idk, we'll see.

~a/n~
Unedited
I just needed to post something
Probably gonna delete

Oh yeah happy belated Valentine's Day to y'all innocent little fuckers. 🥺✌🏽

Thank y'all for 1.4k 🥺🥳
Ilysm

Byeeee..✌🏽