9͓̽

*Alexa play 'Futsal Shuffle 2020' by Lil Uzi Vert*

"Round two?"

"Hell yeah.."

"Shit!"

"What?!"

"There coming!" I whisper yell and push him off. We take our clothes and get out and go to my bunk. We quickly put our close back in and Jordan thinks quick by spraying some of his Cologne on us and my bunk.

"I'm soooo fucking tired!" Billie yells as she gets on the bus. Along with everyone else filling the car with voices.

"Yeah.." I say trying to make conversation between me and Jordan so if anyone hears us, they won't suspect a thing.

He doesn't know how to respond tho so we both bust out laughing.

"Naw.. I'm goin to bed. The fuck." Billie says walking pass my bunk.

And..

And..

Nothing.. good.

"The fuck?!" Billie says loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What?" Maggie says walking over to Billie.

"Look!" Billie says. I'm assuming she showing mom a little stain Jordan may or may not have left.

"Oh my.. Billie.." Maggie says walking pass my bunk to the front.

"That's not mine! My cu- . It's White!" Billie says.

"And" Maggie yells across the bus.

"My-.. My cums clear!" Billie yells across the bus.

"Omg Billie! Ew!" Finneas yells.

"Oh my gooodness." Bils manager says.

"TMI" Maggie yells.

"Well it's fucking true and this shit isn't mine so Who The Fuck Came In My Mother Fucking Bed!"

"I bet it was your motherfuckin ass." Billie says opening up my curtains.

"Bitch leave me alone!" I say trying to close the curtains.

"Ok then.." Billie says letting go of the curtain. She leaves and I wait. I'm honestly really scared now because I don't know what the fuck she's gonna do.

And...
"SHIT!" I whisper yell.

"What?!" Jordan whisper yells.

"My bra!" I mouth out pointing at my boobs. I don't even know how I forgot them. It's a bra.. they go on before anything else.

"Bitch!" Billie yells stomping over to my bunk.

Shit.

She opens the curtains.

"See I think you think it's ok to come and take my shit or even use my fuckin shit. Ok, but it's fucking not. So can you tell me why your bra is in my bunk.." she yells. Jordan's just sitting there to . She's all in my face and he's just watching.
Some friend you are.

"Yeah no.. tell me.. cus you think I everything is a fucking game. You always acting like the better twin the better sister. You think taken everything from me is ok!" Billie goes off.

"We're off y'all!" Billies manager yells through the bus, passing us.

"You know what.. come here!" She tells me. I don't know if I should listen or not. She leaves though.