2͓̽0͓̽

*Alexa play 'sweetener' by Ariana Grande*

Natalies pov

Time passed by and now I'm sitting in the edge of the stage picturing how it would look for me to be on stage performing my own shit. I'm gonna perform later but it's still crazy to think. Billies management really does let her do what she wants.

On top of me performing Billie invited Colby to be here and watch me fuck up. I still need to get her back so I should call now before it's too late.
I slowly get up in a weird way, I'm wearing a dress with nothing but a thong on. I eventually get up and walk to the back. I pick back up my phone and go on my contacts. I look for someone's name. This someone I haven't talked to in a while. I hope his number hasn't changed cus tonight needs to happen.

The phone rings and rings then I hear a faint yet deep voice.

"Hello?" I hear him say.

"H-hey brandon." I say nervously.

"Oh hi," he says. I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not but it's definitely weird to talk to him.

"Umm.. well to keep this short and simple and shit I just wanna start by saying sorry. And that I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry that I made you and Billies relationship weird. And I'm just overall sorry and I hope you can forgive me because Billie shockingly forgave me." I say as I walk back and forth across the room.

"Billie and you talk now?" He asks. I can tell he's a little shocked and I get why.

"Yeah but it's started not too long ago." I say.

"But listen the thing is that today is Billies last show and she was talking about how much she missed you and that she would kill to have a moment with you. Even if y'all weren't together. She loves you.. and I really just wanna make her happy. She even invited Colby to come and he agreed." I say.

"And honestly I could care less if you had somewhere to go or if you had to go to the studio or some shit. I suggest that you be here for her. Please and thank you." I say sternly.

"..sure.." he says calmly.

"Ok.. come to the staple center 6:45 in m sharp don't be late, bring your friends, byeeee.." I say out quickly

"Aright, a fuck wit you." He says calmly and I hang up the phone. I let out a huge sigh of relief and skip my way over to sound check.

During sound check me and Billie heard the songs that we were gonna dance to and we (mostly me) thought of things to do. After sound check Billie gets ready for the meet and greet and I text Brandon and tell him to let me know when he's here.

"Sis guess what?" I say and I see her look up.

"I.. invited.. you know who.." I say and her face lights up red.

"Brandon?!" She whisper yells.

"Yeah." I whisper back.

"Omgomgomg! NATALIE!" Billie yells out.

"Sasha. You need to make me look like a goddess cus sheesh." Billie says shake her head as Sasha starts to do Billies hair.

About midway into the meet and greet I get a text message from Brandon telling me he's here. I respond and says ok and I was going to leave to go get him but billies assistant told me that it's too dangerous to go by myself. I told her I needed to get someone and she asked if Billie knows knew and wants them here. I said yes and told her that it was Brandon.

"Girl you could've just told me that, I'll go get him. We're is he?" She asks. I told her we're he was and she left to go get him. I told her to bring them to the room next to were the meet and greet is so no fans see him.