7͓̽

*Alexa play 'M.... She Wrote' by Tay-K*

"No to cus I'm bruised."

"No shit Sherlock."

"Fuck off!"

"Whatever just get ready to leave." Finneas says as he turns to leave.

Welp.. today was.. a lot.
I tried to ignore my feelings and just deal with it but it's really hard. Especially because of the fans. No offense to them, but they wanna know every single detail about how Coachella is.

Billies set is coming up soon and I'm still in pain from yesterday. (Were gonna pretend that billies set was on Sunday not Saturday)

I woke up with humongous bruises and a black eye. I haven't look worst, I mean I think.

I finished putting on makeup with my portable mirror and got dressed. (There in the trailer)

"All white." I say hesitantly. I already know my foundation is gonna get on my clothes. They said to wear little to no makeup, but I can't just not wear nothing. They'll see all my bruises and scars. The only reason I'm still performing for this bitch is because I'm the leader. Like the captain. My director/ coach/ choreographer, would get pissed if I just bailed with no explanation. Plus Billie told me I have to perform with her for some other songs. I hade to.

I put on some perfume and went to the bathroom to fix my hair.

I open the door and...

"Ew."

"GET OUT!" Billie yells out and me.

I pause and stand still, trying to analyze what the fuck I'm seeing.

Billies on the counter and Brandon is standing up fucking her.

"Naw.. is rather stay." I say crossing her arms. The ONLY reason I'm doing this is to prove that I'm not hurt and that I don't care about what Billie did to me. To prove that I'm strong and I can hold myself together. Even thought that's a whole lie. All of it. I'm not emotionally stable anymore. All day yesterday Billie was bringing me down saying stuff like, "stfu you stupid bitch; your so dumb; you don't belong here; I hate you; we all hate you; your nothing; your not important; suck a dick; choke on my dick; your lucky I can't kill you; you belong in hell; I wish you were dead."

Brandon walked up still naked and was about to close the door.

"Stop." Billie says holding his arm back.
"If she wants to watch.. we'll give her a show.." she says staring into my soul.

"You sure?"
He assures.

"Positive." Billie says looking at him then back at me.

He hesitantly reentered her and started pumping in and out of her. Going faster and faster. Bil was a moaning mess. She kept going faster and louder. Trying to make me jealous.?

"F-Fuck Brandon." She moans out.

I chuckle to myself and walk away. I think I've had enough.

Soon laughing slowly turned into crying. I don't know why but everything changed. It all hit me. I remember when that shit was me and Colby. I remember everything we ever did. Like the time we did stuff in the Queen Mary and we felt like we couldn't breath. That sudden feeling is the feeling I feel now. All my feelings come down on me.