1͓̽3͓̽

*Alexa play 'On My Shoulders' by Sabrina Claudio*

Billies pov

"Calm down bil."

"No!" I yell back at finneas.

Right now we're trying to do sound check but it's hard because of what happened yesterday. She thinks she can run me and tell me what to do. Like don't hang up on me tf.

"You know wha-... look.."My manager says as he frustrating walks up to me. "You need to calm down and hurry up because we have about.. and hour and 30 minutes till doors open." He says looking at his watch then at me.

I could feel my face light up red. I probably look like a tomato. A stupid tomato. I wanna calm down but my blood is.. boiling. Like something inside of me is screaming and I'm trying not to scream. It gets worse every time he talks.

He walks away and I begin to sing the next song. bitches broken hearts.

I sing and already start to mess up the lyrics.

"Every time you talk...yatataxi bllehgg. FUCK!" I yell into the mic.

"Oh my god... Run that shit again!" I hear my manager yell.

"oh my god run that shit again!" I mock him which I can tell gets him mad.

"Shut up!" I hear him yell.

"Why do you care so fucking much!" I say into the mic.

"You know our contract. If we have a bad show we could lose a lot! And. And and you! You keep acting like this is a fucking game! You think it's fucking funny!You need to act more like an adult!" He yells at me.

The screaming. It's back. I can feel it. I can't hold it in any more.

I let out an loud scream. Then one scream turns into two. Then 3. Them it feels like I've been screaming forever. I've been holding my head down but then I look up still screaming. He's face turns from concern to fear. He takes a couple of steps back and I stop screaming and fall on the floor.

What. The. Fuck. Was. That?!
I feel a hot stream on my face.
I was crying?

I look around and the room is silent and still.

I wait for someone to say something, anything. But no one says anything.
I think there scared.

"Ar- are you ok?" My mom quietly asks me.

"Y-yeah.." I respond wiping away my tears only causing more to fall.

"I- I'm sorry... I'm Sorry." I cry out quietly looking down. I try to get up but feel tired. Like I'm really tired, I don't know why.

"F-fuck!" I say to myself as I try to get up. I begin to cough really hard. I feel sick, like I'm gonna throw up.

"Are you ok.. do you need your inhaler?"my mom asks getting up from the audience and walking on stage.

"Y-yah" I cough out walking off stage.

I think we're done for the day.

~ Natalies pov

"I love this outfit.." I say smiling to my camera.

"So!" I say picking up my camera and leaving my house.

"I'm finna go to my good friend Larry's house. He wants me to help him with something that he says I'm good at." I say to the camera as I get in my car and fix everything.

I start driving and eventually get to his house. I haven't told anyone about the whole Billie situation. Everyone but my besties but you know. Plus, I need to get out the house.. literally go anywhere else but the house. Especially after I hung up on Billie.

I drive in silence for the most part. I finally get there and we chill for a while until we eventually decide to record.

~

We decided to do Larry's casual coffee run with his friends and we go.

I wanted to stay in the car but I'm forced to come. Yay!. I get inside and we order.

While we sit and wait I see a group of people come in. I can't tell if they related or not but they remind me of what me and Billies friends were.

There all guys, except one girl. She has black hair and she looks tough but soft at the same time. They look familiar but they don't at the same time. There are 2 guys and the girl. Probably nothing.

"And like I always tell everyone we're gonna wait till marriage but-"
"Natalie!" Larry whisper yells at me.

"What?!" I say back.

"Oof-" he's says looking at me shaking his head.
We laugh and as we I could see them look at me. The girls face lights up. She knows me. Great.

"That's Natalie O'Connell... Billie Eilish's sister..." I hear her say and the boys realize who I am. I look at them and she freaks out. I even wave and when I do she walks over signaling the boys to come to. Not gon lie... there cute.. like cute cute.. might have to snatch.

"Omg hi.." she says. "Hi." I say getting up hugging her.

"How are you?" I say holding her head.

"I- good!" She says.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Desire." She responds softly.

"Oh my goodness desire Your so beautiful." I say analyzing all her features.

"Are- you studying her fave or what." Larry says making us all laugh.

"Thank you so much.. your also beautiful, your gorgeous!" She says looking at me up and down. I bit my lip and look at her up and down too. I've always felt like i liked girls or at least been bi, but I've never told anyone. Other than them.

I pull out my phone and go to instagram as our drinks get ringed up. Larry gets up and goes to get the drinks.

"What's your insta?" I ask her opening up the search bar. She smiles from ear to ear and she tells me what it is. She confirms it's her and I follow her and dm her a simple hi so I remember. I take a quick scroll through her Instagram and I see that YBN Nahmir is following her and is in pictures with her.

"Wait. Your friends with Nahmir?!" I ask and she smiles and says yes.

"He's in the car actually." She says pointing at there car.

"Omg." I say looking back and forth.

"You wanna meet him?" She asks.

"Yes!" I say grabbing Larry's free hand and leaving the place as the boys go to order .

~a/n~
Unedited

Y'all we almost at 1k reads 💕 ty sm y'all don't understand how much this means to me.