1͓̽4͓̽

*Alexa play "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears*

Billies pov-

"Ok ok ok ok, I'll be fine, trust me." I say bobbing my head looking at finneas as he gets ready to walk on stage.

"If you say so." He says calmly. He looks away from me and looks towards the stage.

Finneas and Andrew go on stage and the into music starts. It's almost time for me to go on stage when my manager tells me to remember what we talked about earlier. After everyone finally got on stage I walked d on and began to sing bad guy. I felt funny but I knew I would be fine so it doesn't matter. Just breathe, I tell myself.

I was fine until I got to 'I love you'. I got on the bed and started to get nauseous when the bed started to go up, which never happened before. I kept forgetting my words and stopping. I just want to cry.

I just get hot and stop singing, placing the mic on my chest as I breathe heavily.

"You good?" Finneas asks as he stops playing the guitar. I simply shake my head no and start to cry. I feel finneas grab into me and hold me. To be honest I have no idea why I feel this way. It's like the walls are closing in.

"Whoa Billie are you ok?" I hear finneas say as I drop the mic in the bed and I rolls and falls on the floor.
I wanted to respond, but my body was shutting down. Like I can't feel myself.

All I can fell is my body swaying.

Then, it goes black.

~
Natalies POV
~

Dear Diary,

I've been a mother fucking train reck. I just can't seem to do anything right. I've been so depressed and annoyed at myself for no reason. I hate everything and everyone. I haven't talked to my "best friends" for a while now. I know it's not just what we argued about that's bothering them. I'm has to be something else. Seriously, we've never fought over something like this. Either way my new friends I met are coming over to my house for the first time later. It's been a little while since I met them. We've been FaceTiming for a while now and we've gon out too. I kinda trust them so I'm not really.. that.. worried. What could go wrong. Really.

Xoxo 💋,
Natalie

I close the book and carefully place it back into its little shoe box. I closed the shoe box and then put it under my bed.

"Now we wait." I say to myself as I sit in bed and grab my phone off my nightstand.

I immediately go on instagram and go to my tagged post and like some stuff. I then I check my dms. Usually it's mostly people saying how much they love me but today was different. My most recent dms are people asking me what happened to my sister. Not gon lie.. I'm really confused..

"What?" I sat out loud and I exit my dms and go to my sisters account. I then go to her tagged posts and I see a bunch of posts of a video during I love you.. I guess.

I click on a random video and watch it. She looks sick in it, like she's deprived of something. She looks paler than usual and she's rocking back and forth.

"Wha-?" I say out loud as she drops her mic and it rolls off the bed into the floor, making a really loud bang noise.

I then see her literally almost fall off the bed mid air. I gasp soo hard and loud, Good thing she's wired to the bed because if she wasn't, I don't know. Finneas grabs into her and the bed finally starts to go down the whole crowd is in shocked and there screaming. She literally passed out and is just there. To be honest she looks dead. No one has anymore information apparently.

I quickly exit instagram and I go to my contacts and go to my favorites and I go to call my mom. And it rings
And rings

And rings some more. Until finally..

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message."

"Shit!" I yell out as I aggressively hang up the phone. What makes me more mad is that no one even texted me to inform me on shit. No call, no text, no dm. It's like they've ghosted me.

~
6:17pm

"So yeah... destroy my guts bro!" I yell to my phone as I get up to change my light color.
I've decided to go live to get distracted from the whole situation earlier. My mom ended calling me back and informed me that everything was fine and that there gonna run some more tests. I'm still a little pressed that they ghosted me like that but whatever. I have other things to worry about anyways.

My friends are coming over soon and we agreed to go and eat out so I got ready. Now I'm on instagram live talking and waiting but everyone keeps asking about what happened to Billie so I might as well just stop,

"Play music"
"I love you"
"Kiss mee"
"What happen to Billie"
"My babys hurr and you in live fu"
"Stop"
"Why are you not with your sister"
"You know what happened with your sister?"
"Hi"
"Can you save this live I gotta go take a shower"
"Ear me out"
"Go to the hospital!"
"Is Billie ok"
"Is she ok"
"Is your sister ok"
"R u ok"
"I'm bored"
"What happened to Billie"
"Who hurt my girl!"

"Sure I'll ear you out." I say laughing at the autocorrect.

"Oh yeah.. uh.. I might have to go soon cus.. I gots so people coming over." I say chuckling to myself.

"Who?" I see Billies noisy ass manager ask me.

"I don't know you tell me." I say and then I get a text from him immediately. "So your stalking mee.. I see." I say to the phone as I pick it up and go to his text.

"Don't worry we're not staying we're going out. Don't get your hopes up." I text him and say out loud.

Then I hear a faint and cute doorbell ring.

"Oop- there heeereeee!" I sing out as I leave the room to go open the door.

I leave the room and go to my front door and I open it.

"Ahhh.. sissss!" I yell out to Desire, Nahmir, the two other boys, Gabriel and Gregory. (There all black/mixed)
"I'm on live." I immediately say after, just in case. We greet each other and they come in I walk them to my room.

"Stripper vibes bitch!" Desire says snapping her fingers.

"Hell yeah!"

"Y'all these my best friends...." I say to the camera and I could feel the tension between all my old friends on the camera.

~ a/n
Unedited

I hate this sm but there's more coming sooo buckle in and tighten your seat belts bc we going for a RIDE 😂

Alsssooooo

THANK YALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCHHH FOR 1.1k reads!!!🥳🥳
Foreal thank y'all so much. I love y'all and tbh I've wanted to stop so much times but I've  kept going so thank you for staying with me too.

I also will be coming out with another book soon...... I'm exited to announce it 😌☺️!!

Tysm
Ily