Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-one

Maddie

It was late by the time we walked through the door of our apartment, and I was convinced that having to be back in Buffalo would make Jack want to get to bed, um, I was wrong.

No sooner did we walk through the door he grabbed me and wrapped me in the biggest bear hug you can imagine. Then he trailed kisses down my neck, and I felt my body starting to respond. Oh god he was making me hot.

"Jack," I breathed out and he took that as an invitation and captured my mouth in his and let me know once and for all that I was his woman. The way he possessively attacked my mouth spoke of need, and want, and desire, and I lost it.

I wasn't some submissive to be controlled. I attacked back responding with my need, and want, and my love. Lips were occupied, hands were roaming and clothes were littering the floor as fast as rain drops in the spring.

"Maddie, I want you." He said and then he did a Jack thing. He picked me up and carried me toward our bedroom.

I was laughing and still trying to kiss him as he walked us toward the small door to the bedroom. He better not hit my head in the doorway. Damn why am I thinking about stuff like that when I should be concentrating on where we are headed.

"Ouch, damn it Jack." I said grabbing my head. Dumbass did hit me into the door.

"Oh shit baby, I'm so sorry," he said setting me down and then he began looking all over my head.

I didn't hit hard it just startled me. I was fine but I let him play at being worried and then I dropped to my knees and took him in my hand.

"Oh fuck," he moaned out as my lips encompassed all of him and I slid it slowly in and out of my mouth. Damn, he felt so good, and I felt so powerful knowing I could make him feel like this. He was worked up, I could tell, and before I could go to much further he dropped down and grabbed me and led me to the bed.

I could tell you I slipped, but I think he picked me up and threw me on the bed because before I knew it he was on top of me kissing all over me. His lips were now occupied on one of my nipples while his other hand was running across the erect nipple on the other side. It felt so damn good.

Then he placed both hands on my nipples and rubbed them softly and sensually as he dripped kisses down my stomach. Jack was a big man with long arms and before I knew it he was making me moan because his fingers kept going but his lips were on the soft folds between my legs.

I wasn't a virgin, but I had never had a man take their time with me like he was doing. It was sensual, it was sexy, and it was turning me on so bad. I grabbed his hair as a wave of intense pleasure flowed over me and I screamed.

Finally when it became too much to bear, I pulled him up to me. I just laid there recuperating as he ran his hands very gently over my body letting me regroup. The panty dropper strikes again, I thought as I laid there smiling.

Jack

I was glad I could make her smile like that, but it was almost a cynical smile. I wondered if I had done it right, or if I wasn't giving her all she needed. When she screamed and grabbed my head, I assumed all was good, but I was feeling a little insecure now seeing that smile.

I kept running my hands over her flawless skin just amazed that this beautiful, cute, funny woman chose me. I mean, I wasn't going to give up, but I was still glad she did pick me.