It Was A Bonding Moment! (Chapter 7)

Start from the beginning

The Cuban boy blushed, an overwhelming wave of embarrassment clouding him.

"Shut up, you liar." He half-yelled, fighting off the shy smile that continued to make its way to his face.

The twins laughed, then continued on to what they were former yelling.

Lance groaned in annoyance, fishing for his phone in the dark, clicking on of the buttons on the side he cringed when light from the phone brightened. He blinked a few times his eyes readjusting to the newly found source of light.

'9:48 p.m.' It read, he sighed, happiness from before slowly building up once again, 'Eleven hours,' he thought to himself a smug smirk beginning to form.

"Hey have you guys talked to mama yet?" He asked, putting a  sudden halt to there little scream-fest.

"Yeah, she told us to remind you to take your pills before you go to bed." Marco said, his face scrunching up a bit, "What exactly do you take pills for Lance?"

Lance paled, the thought of his brother's finding out scared him more than anything. They couldn't know- not now, not ever.

"Allergies," He lied, composing his face into fake-relaxation.

Marco nodded, him and Luis resuming there previous argument. Lance let out a breath, one he hadn't even realized he was holding until now. He hated lying to them, besides Veronica, he and his brothers told each other almost everything. No secrets. 

Hell, they were the first people he told about him being gay, only them and Veronica know.

Not even his mother knew why he took those pills, not to the full extent that is. She only knew the lie- and it would stay that way.

But, he had to lie, they could never find out- it would kill him if it did.

-------------------------------------------

After about ten minutes of Lance having to listen to his brothers endless disputes, the Kogane's came back and everyone went inside. Shiro, Luis, and Marco all sharing one room, Keith and Lance in another, and then the 'adults'.

The hotel wasn't like any of the ones the McCain's had ever stayed at, it was big, fancy decorations all around, had a pool big enough to fit twenty families of eight and then some; and to top it all off, the Kogane's paid for their rooms like it was nothing.

They all sat in the lobby, Mr. and Mrs. Kogane explaining to the newcomers how their road trip works.

Basically they visit all the busier and touristy cities in the state and go shopping, sight seeing there were a lot to do since they were in California. At the end of the week they go to an amusement park, this time its Disney Land, much to the McClain boys excitement- seeing as though they've never been.

"Mierda, ¿qué tan ricos son?" Luis exclaimed, Lance and Marco both snickering at the Kogane's' confused expressions. 'Holy shit, how fucking rich are they?'

"Wait- what did he say?" Krolia asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"Tru-trust me you don't- wanna know." Lance laughed,smacking the back of Luis's head, he had to admit- his brother made a point.

Soon enough, after question were asked and answered they all dispersed. Keith and Lance were quiet on the walk to their room, neither wanting to bring up what happened in the car out of pure fear that the other would be upset.

Once they got in they set there luggage down, Keith announcing he was going to get in the shower, and Lance giving a wordless nod.

He took this time to make a four-way call with his best friends. It rang a few times before they all picked up.

Pidge: And where the hell have you been Lance?

Allura: Yeah we haven't heard from you in a while, what the hell!

Hunk: Lay off guys, I'm sure he's just been busy- right Lance?

Lance: Yeah- you can say that. I'm currently in Bakersfield right now.

Pidge, Allura, Hunk: What?!

Lance: Yeah, you guys know that one kid from Biology last year- Keith Kogane?

Hunk: How could we forget, he flipped off the teacher, then took his write up sheet and wrote him up!

Pidge: Classic Kogane,

Allura: What does he have to do with any of this?

Lance: Well- I'm kind of on a road trip with him and his family.

Pidge: I'm sorry could you repeat that again?

Allura: Why the hell are you on a road trip with them?

Hunk: Yeah how come buddy?

Lance: It's a long story, one I don't have time to get into- I won't be at school for the next week though and most likely too busy to talk. But as soon as I get back I'll tell you guys everything- I swear!

Pidge: Mmh, you better McClain.

Allura: If they kill you or some shit I'll cut off Kogane's balls!

Hunk: Yeah I'm with Llura on this one,

Lance: Llura look what you did! You've corrupted our sweet and innocent Hunk!

They all laughed, unbeknownst to all of them, Allura was blushing beet red, it happened every time they used her nickname. 

Lance: Alright I gotta go, bye guys!

Pidge, Allura, Hunk: Bye Lancey!

He hung up, smiling softly to himself, how did he get so lucky to have friends like them?

"Alright McClain, you're turn." Keith said, Lance nodded, turning around only to flush a brilliant red.

There Keith stood, his hair pulled into a ponytail.

A towel around his waist.

Water dripping down his abs.

Lance was way too gay for this.

Hey guys!!

This was more of a filler chapter I guess, just wanted to get some angst in ya know? 

Who am I? Two chapter in one day? What in the literal hell guys! Honestly, I really only want to work on this fanfic for some reason.

Until we meet again!!!❤❤❤