Paul McCartney Songs to Get You Through the Day and a Tag

Okay, I just discovered some really cool songs of Paul's and I really wanted to share them with you, even if you've already heard them. These songs just really make me feel hopeful and happy, y'know? Anyway, here they are!

Hope For The Future

Great Day

Fine Line

Sing the Changes

Mull of Kintyre

That's all I'm putting for now because I feel like if I put more you wouldn't want to listen to all of them. I do mean it when I say that these songs are absolutely amazing, though. Please do give them a listen. And now here's a tag, which Paul_and_Linda tagged me in. Thanks, friend!

 Thanks, friend!

1. Let it Be by The Beatles can if I'm in an emotional mood. Same goes for Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) by John Lennon.

2. The whole In My Life video is emotional to me.

3. Chuck Berry.

4. Ooh, that's hard! I'd say Oh Baby Doll, Rock and Roll Music, Johnny B. Goode, or Sweet Little Sixteen. There's just too many great ones, though!

5. The Beatles-Paul McCartney
    The Monkees-I don't have a favorite
    Wings-Paul McCartney 😂

6. Let it Be by The Beatles, Hey Jude by The Beatles, Hope for the Future by Paul McCartney, Great Day by Paul McCartney, and I'll Follow the Sun by The Beatles.

7. Beatles forever!!

8. AmandaSchaefer709
    colorfulmu
    Sam-a-lama-ding-dong
    Beatlemaniac101
    Kaitlin_W1212

Well that's all for now! Have a fantastic rest of your day!