chapter 23

Next morning ,they both acted like nothing happened last night . After breakfast , Zaroon didnt know whether he should kiss her forehead or not . but  Jannat solved his problem . She moved infront of him, looking at him expectantly . Zaroon smiled and placed the kiss.

"Be a good girl for me " Zaroon said patting her hair  . He pinched her lips ,as if saying when was I ever a bad girl . Zaroon couldn’t control his chuckle . "My cute ladybug "he gave her the name on instant seeing her red shirt with black pants .

They went to college together . During break , Zaroon made her sit on his table . He introduced her to Hassan and his football team officially .
"Bhabhi finally" Hassan said giving her an extensive bow . Jannat went red and looked at Zaroon . He clapped Hassan's back .

"Stop it " Zaroon said with a small smile .everyone introduced themselves to Jannat .

"Will bhabi come to see the matches from now on ?"Hassan asked excited .

Zaroon looked at Jannat for a second , he knew that she had no interest in football ,but he definitely liked the idea of her watching him play ."we will see "Zaroon said and opened the food for Jannat .
He kept an arm around her chair ,the whole time they were in cafeteria .

Some days passed like that , only small changes took place , Jannat was a lot more attached to Zaroon . She asked for his time as if it was her right . Even if some nights , they didnt have the mood to watch movie ,she asked of him to talk to her . Or do anything together ,whether it be dinner or a long drive .

______
It was Friday night, they were going for a dinner together . Zaroon took out a royal blue shirt Capri for her . Jannat was wearing this type of clothes for the second time in her life . She took them from him without a word and went to change .

Zaroon also got ready in a blue dressed pants and white shirt . First two buttons of his shirt were open ,his hair brushed to perfection . He sprayed the perfume and went to check on Jannat . She was almost done .She had combed her hair and left them open . She had also applied a nude lipstick . The only thing left was her jewellery . She wore the bracelet zaroon had gifted her .

Zaroon was happy that she valued his words , he hadn’t seen her without the ring ,since the day he had placed it on her finger .
"My beauty " Zaroon said and placed a kiss on her cheek .

"You are looking gorgeous " Zaroon said looking at her from head to toe .  She blushed , but then her focus turned to him . He was looking good enough to eat.

She could see his muscular body peeking through the open buttons of the shirt . She pinched her lips , not liking the idea of seeing him like this , or having girls drool over him .

She touched his 2nd open button , zaroon saw her move with interest .
"You are looking way too good " Jannat mumbled and closed the button .Zaroon chuckled softly and pulled her to his chest .

"Girls would have looked " Jannat said with a frown . She didnt know why it even bothered her . They were just friends according to her , but nothing felt like JUST friends anymore .

"You know , there's no one else for me " Zaroon said and kissed the top of her head. He never hid his love for her .

___________

Dil chahta he uski ankho pr koi ptti band dun

Uski ankho me siwaye apny koi aks dekha nhi jata
_________
Salaam , hope you are all doing well .how was the update?