chapter 17

Zaroon came to her quickly and lifted her face ."Why are you crying ?" He asked Jannat .She looked up and got the shock of her life ,it looked like he was also in pain ,as if her tears were hurting him .

"People are thinking , I have snatched you from di ".She said and a few more tears dropped .

Zaroon felt anger taking over him ,but  the girl standing infront of him didnt need it ."shhh !stop crying . I am going to take care of this right now "Zaroon said and wiped her tears .

She looked at him confused, but Zaroon only pulled her outside . He held her by her shoulders and took her to the cafeteria . She tried to protest seeing where he was taking her ,but he didnt pay her any heed.
The cafeteria went quite as if no one was present there ,as Zaroon entered with Jannat.

" Hello everyone, I see that there is a lot of curiousness going on . I will finish it now .the girl standing next to me is my wife, Jannat Zaroon Ali shah and it was my own decision . Does anyone have a problem with it ? If yes then ask now ,because later whispers would only bring trouble for the person"Zaroon said looking at everyone . The threat was clear in his voice . No one dared to utter a word, anger was clear in his eyes . Jannat hadn’t lifted her head in all this time .

"What’s in her ? I am better than her in every way " Areej couldn’t hold back .
"Who says? " Zaroon said with a smirk and turned to leave with Jannat . His two words answer was enough to tell many people their place in his eyes .

Zaroon took her to the parking lot and made her sit in the car ."my books...they are in the class room " Jannat told him .
"I will get them " Zaroon said and jogged back . Many got to witness Zaroon jogging with a girl's bag in his hand in the corridors but no one even dared to smile . They headed home after that .

Zaroon didnt keep his spirits low after coming home ,he was acting like nothing had happened at all .
He told Jannat to freshen up and then they will eat something together . Jannat followed his instructions ,she was tired of fighting him at every turn ,she wanted to relax for sometime.
They both freshened up and changed into their comfortable clothes .After eating ,Zaroon had to look over some projects ,he wanted to do it now ,so that he would be able to enjoy the evening with Jannat .

"Do you like reading books ?" Zaroon asked her. He didnt want to leave her alone . " Yes "Jannat replied truthfully.
" I have some books in the office ,you may like them " Zaroon took her hand and pulled her towards his office . The theme of it was not something ,a teenager would usually choose. The whole room had a wood theme .
It looked like a mix of library and an office . There was a set up of office ,but also racks of books with a relaxing sofa .

Jannat smiled and started checking the books. Once she had chosen a book ,she sat on the sofa and started reading .Zaroon smiled seeing her busy and got busy in his work . But he didnt forget to take occasional glances towards her .

_____________
Shehr e khamoshan mein jaa basty hen
Wo log bhi,jo hr mehfil ki jaan hoty hen......

_______________

Salaam friends !heres an update .