chapter 5

Jannat went to her classroom and took a seat in the corner. Some students were already present in the class, she kept her head down, she wasn’t ready to interact with people and thankfully no one called her.
Her class started and the history teacher, Mr Nazeer asked every student to introduce themselves. The class ended normally.

Jannat was still sitting when a girl named Maria came near her. She was a cute girl with glasses. 

"Hello, I am Maria.” she introduced herself.

"Jannat. "she said and shook her hand.

"Will you accompany me to the cafeteria? “maria asked her.

"Yeah sure. "Jannat said and got up.
Maria took her to a table where some girls were already sitting. It didn’t look like it was their first meeting. The girls were already gossiping and so frank.

"Everyone meet Jannat, the one with innocent eyes. "Maria said and took a seat.

The girls chuckled and asked her to take a seat. Jannat also sat down.
Alizey one of the girls said "Maria, you missed the hottie of this college just went out a minute ago. His looks and his arrogance, ugh! He can kill girls with it only.” she said swooning over some guy.

Jannat 's eyebrows drew together. She didn’t understand, nor liked the way, she was talking about the guy.

"I was so excited, when I got the admission here. Zaroon is really a girl's dream guy. You know I have seen him playing a match once. He is a beast on ground "the girl beside Alizey, Hamna said swooning over Zaroon.

"You know, if the senior girls heard what you are saying, you would be in big trouble. No one has been able to get his attention, now all the new chicks dying for his attention. It’s not going to sit well with the seniors "Alizey warned.

"I don’t think, he is going to look your way also. There are so many pretty girls and he never looked towards them. There’s nothing special about you also. Have you seen, how coldly he looks at girls? I think admiring from afar is enough." Hamna said the last part with a shiver.

They started discussing about other guys and new trends, Jannat was getting more and more confused and bored. She wasn’t liking the topics.
She excused herself and got up. She wasn’t hungry anyways, so she decided to return to the class.

On her way, she had pulled out her phone to call dad, but before it could happen, she bumped into someone.
Unfortunately, the other guy was also using phone, so he also didn’t pay attention.

Jannat looked at the fallen phones and quickly apologized " I am sorry.” Her cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment. She got down and picked up both phones.

"Sorry again.” Jannat said finally taking a look at guy's face. The guy didn’t extend his hand to take the phone. He was busy looking at Jannat. Her cheeks had gone pink, she was biting her lips in nervousness, as if to control the tremble of her lower lip.
She looked here and there not knowing what to do, as the guy wasn’t ready to take the phone.

________________

Mud'dy boht hen ,dalaael boht hen

Zehn ek ,r yahan sochen boht hen

Dost boht hen,yaar boht hen

Mgr mere as paas,jhooty sath boht hen

____________
Salaam , how was the update readers  ?hope that everyone is doing well .