chapter 7

Jannat rested for some time after returning home. In the evening, Mr Khan and she sat for tea.

"How was your day, princess?" he asked.

"It was okay." she said.

"Did you make any friends?” he asked.

"I talked to some girls." she said scrunching her nose and pinching her lips. Mr Khan smiled shaking his head. Her daughter was still the young girl, who wasn’t able to hide her expressions, whose feelings were an open book for everyone to read, who showed her distaste by scrunching her nose.

Next day, Jannat wasn’t as nervous as yesterday. Driver took her to college. She didn’t talk to Maria or her friends.

In English class, she was writing the notes, when someone poked the pencil in Jannat’s back. She turned around to see Maria.

"Why haven’t you…?"maria stated.
"Get out of the class." teacher said in a strict tone.

Jannat straightened up in a second. “Sir..."she started, but the professor wasn’t ready to listen.

Maria collected her things and they had to leave the class.

"I was asking you, why haven’t you come with us to cafeteria today?" Maria stated without looking at her face.

Jannat ran outside without waiting for anything. Her face had gone red from embarrassment, her lower lip was trembling. She was ready to cry any moment. She went to the backside of the college building and that’s when tears started falling.

It was the first time; she was sent out of the class or someone scolded her. In her school, her father made sure that she was taken care of, after mother 's death, he tried to do everything he could for her.

"What happened? “she heard a rumbling voice from the side. She turned to see the guy from yesterday standing there.

_____________
Zaroon was going to meet his coach, when he saw a girl running in the corridor. He followed her after seeing that it was Jannat.

Seeing her crying broke his heart. Jannat sucked a deep breathe seeing him and wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand like a baby.

Zaroon bit back a smile at her cuteness and took out the handkerchief, he offered it to her.
Jannat took it reluctantly. Once she was done cleaning her tears, Zaroon asked the question again.

"Sir sent me out the class with another girl. It wasn’t even my mistake. “her lower lip started trembling again on the last sentence.
"Sssh. Don’t cry. Tell me what’s your teacher's name? “he asked softly.

"Sir Bilal, my English teacher. "Jannat told him, water still filling her eyes.
"He won’t say anything to you again, don’t cry again. “Zaroon said patting the top of her head and then he left without saying anything else.

Jannat finally got out of her trance. She didn’t know, why she told him everything. She shook her head and went back. It was the last class, so she called the driver to pick her up.

Zaroon was the star student, every teacher showed leniency when it came to him. His family background also didn’t let people talk in front of him.
Zaroon decided to talk to professor first. Only few minutes were left in class ending.

When professor came out, Zaroon greeted him.

"Wasalam, you here? Shouldn’t you  be practicing right now? “he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I needed to talk about something. “Zaroon said as they walked towards professor Bilal’s office.

"Talk." he said.

"Your student, Jannat Khan, don’t scold her even if she makes a mistake. I am asking it as a favour. Other teachers also. “Zaroon said.

"Jannat, the girl I sent out of class today?” professor asked with knitted brows. It was the first time, they saw Zaroon taking interest in the girl.
"Yes. "Zaroon said.

"Okay ......is it that serious? “professor asked with a smile.

"I won’t have asked you for the favour if it wasn’t serious. "Zaroon said and got up.

He was final year student, his bonding with teachers was good. He was the star student of the college, After all.

__________________

Mujhy kiaa pareshan krta he ?

Ye duniya ya isky kam zarf log?

Mujhy kia pareshan krta he?

Ye muhbt ya isky peechy chupi hawas?

Mujhy kia pareshan krta he?

Ye pur ronak chehre ya inky peechy chupy shetano ki soch

Kese chunu kisi ek msly ko

Mujhy ye r boht kuch preshan krta he

______________
Salaam frnds how was update?